[EXT] Menu Wizard

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
Ironclad17

Re: [EXT] Menu Wizard

Post by Ironclad17 »

VLMin wrote:Ironclad17, One source is the Classic Add-ons Archive, an XUL-based extension, which may be found here.Note that the file is about 41 MB, because it contains all the extensions' code, historical code, etc.

Install it, then type "menu wizard" int he search box, upper right-hand corner.
Much obliged!
avada

Post by avada »

Does anyone know of a solution to change the position of webextension menuitems? I found that I could hide them, but I don't want to hide all, and all WE items are at the bottom of the context menu
zamar27

Post by zamar27 »

I use Menu Wizard with Thunderbird, and can't figure out how to fix a few things with it:

- add Move Junk to Trash option to RMC Menu on mouse over Unified Junk folder
- add Empty Trash option to RMC Menu on mouse over Unified Trash folder
- regroup all Unified folders (Inbox, Drafts, Sent, etc) by grouping them under one top new Unified Account
- show the Unified Account above All fully functional individual accounts on the same view

Can I do it with Menu Wizard? May be its developer can help?
mozillaine

Post by mozillaine »

How i can add shortcut to ClickTabMove extension menus.

ClickTabMove menus are shown when you right click to tab or webpage.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... cktabmove/
xdelicacyx

Post by xdelicacyx »

Please update..

latest version "appears to be corrupted" & is dead in v68
xdelicacyx

Post by xdelicacyx »

I have great news guys, the author Alex gave me his best reply to a proposal of updating,
by email:

Oleksandr Popov:

"After the failure of Firefox from the XUL-extensions MenuWizard is no longer supported
and all work on it is terminated"

& even better, there's no alternative, so we're all left with all sorts of badly sorted
& needless menu references..

& that major work is trashed heartlessly.

I'm hopeless & lost.
avada

Post by avada »

Hi!

I have a rather nasty issue. I created a new profile and moved menu wizard data to it from the old one.
But for some reason separators became unmovable. Previously they had a menu wizard id. But now they don't have anything. (see picture)
I also get a bogus error that the menu is dynamic when I try to drag elements between the separators. Even for the item that I moved out from there (send link via e-mail), so I can't even move that back. It's pretty messed up... You can see it on the attached picture.
Now what?

mystikmedia

Post by mystikmedia »

Is there really no alternative or solution to use the addon?
Play Algadon on Facebook - Perform quests, battle other players and monsters, place bounties, and more in this free medieval/fantasy RPG. Obtain weapons, armor, food, and potions to help advance your level and become stronger! Large selection of weapons, armor, spells, and more!
avada

Post by avada »

mystikmedia wrote: April 14th, 2022, 12:37 am Is there really no alternative or solution to use the addon?
Not that I know of. FF provides no feature API for this. And this addon wasn't modified to work with new firefox (devedition) versions where XUL addons can be enabled.