MozillaZine

[EXT] S3.Translator

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
avada

Post Posted January 11th, 2019, 11:56 am

pag77 wrote:for Google Chrome - yes
for Firefox....

Well, this addon is far more useful for Firefox since Chrome has built in website translation that works reasonably well.

Thomas.Weber

Post Posted January 11th, 2019, 3:37 pm

is it only me, or does 6.24 not work for youtube comments anymore? well, it does through the context menu, but the icons don't show.

Centauri39

Post Posted January 13th, 2019, 6:18 am

pag77 wrote:Firefox moderators removed all versions due to the fact that I ask users to activate the collection of statistics.

So, I guess you should just stop asking and the add-on will be back.
I'm sure, many users are desperately waiting for it to be back.

Brummelchen

Post Posted January 13th, 2019, 6:32 am

all over the years it was no problem with the stats because it was opt-out. but now? wtf.
anyhow ev'body is free to remove this stat option with code and to submit it - as a private extension - and to use it.

Centauri39

Post Posted January 13th, 2019, 9:37 am

Brummelchen wrote:all over the years it was no problem with the stats because it was opt-out. but now? wtf.
anyhow ev'body is free to remove this stat option with code and to submit it - as a private extension - and to use it.

And this is supposed to help, why exactly? ](*,)
This add-on is just not available, currently, and neither is the possibility to disable that option. :(

Wtf. btw., is exactly what I've been wondering since the very day, FF57 was released.

No-one needs a Chrome clone.

Drtypws

Post Posted January 18th, 2019, 9:18 pm

I have version 6.19 installed. I can still translate full web pages without problems. The thing that changed is that I can't translate comments on Instagram anymore. And the floating box is nonexistent now. I tried the recovery method several times. I still can't translate the comments. Any suggestions?

Brummelchen

Post Posted Yesterday, 3:44 am

And this is supposed to help, why exactly? ](*,)
This add-on is just not available, currently, and neither is the possibility to disable that option.

not my part to explain details for you in special you never had understood it, i know your questions from camp-firefox where you always took the blame because of your attitude. if you dont know how to deactivate the stats option, then let it explained you from Oleksander, but he already did that in this thread, maybe he will cite it four you again.
No-one needs a Chrome clone.

thats what i tried to tell you - your attitude towards webextensions lacks knowledge - firefox and blink based browser share the same extension code thus those are same or similar.

Return to Extension/Theme Releases