[EXT] S3.Translator

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
S3ndG

Re: [EXT] S3.Translator

Post by S3ndG »

OK i will make a video as soon as I will have the bug again ;)
S3ndG

Post by S3ndG »

By the way, do you know a free video "maker" for windows? I already tried SnagIt and Debut but both are sharewares :(
thanks
pag77

Post by pag77 »

S3ndG wrote:By the way, do you know a free video "maker" for windows? I already tried SnagIt and Debut but both are sharewares :(
thanks
Google Search :)
https://www.google.com/search?start=0&q ... 8&oe=utf-8

example results:

Top 5 Free Screen Recording Software for Windows
https://www.hongkiat.com/blog/win-scree ... softwares/

Top 8 Best Free Video Capture Software
https://filmora.wondershare.com/screen- ... tures.html
S3ndG

Post by S3ndG »

Thanks again, I found only sharewares when I looked for a free software, with some french keywords on Google.fr. And it's true that there are a lot of sharewares and not so many freewares... :)
Sharcs

Post by Sharcs »

Hi,

Thanks for the nice addon. I ran into a problem and I'm wondering if there's a fix for it.

I use Wordpress to make sites and your addon keeps adding code when I'm editing pages.

If I select any text while using the visual view in the editor, it adds code that can only be seen using the code view in the editor.

This is the code that it adds:

Code: Select all

<div id="s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini" class="s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini_box" style="background: initial !important; border: initial !important; border-radius: initial !important; border-spacing: initial !important; border-collapse: initial !important; direction: ltr !important; flex-direction: initial !important; font-weight: initial !important; height: initial !important; letter-spacing: initial !important; min-width: initial !important; max-width: initial !important; min-height: initial !important; max-height: initial !important; margin: auto !important; outline: initial !important; padding: initial !important; position: absolute; table-layout: initial !important; text-align: initial !important; text-shadow: initial !important; width: initial !important; word-break: initial !important; word-spacing: initial !important; overflow-wrap: initial !important; box-sizing: initial !important; display: initial !important; color: inherit !important; font-size: 13px !important; font-family: X-LocaleSpecific, sans-serif, Tahoma, Helvetica !important; line-height: 13px !important; vertical-align: top !important; white-space: inherit !important; left: 50px; top: 45px; opacity: 0.8;">
<div id="s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini_logo" class="s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini" title="Translate selected text"></div>
<div id="s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini_sound" class="s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini" title="Play"></div>
<div id="s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini_copy" class="s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini" title="Copy text to Clipboard"></div>
</div>
Is there a way of stopping it from doing this?
pag77

Post by pag77 »

Sharcs wrote:I use Wordpress to make sites and your addon keeps adding code when I'm editing pages.
If I select any text while using the visual view in the editor, it adds code that can only be seen using the code view in the editor.
Is there a way of stopping it from doing this?
this code is automatically deleted after the hiding of the mini buttons
LindBind

Post by LindBind »

Hey, how do i disable the buttons (tool tips) that pop up every time when selecting text? They are really annoying and i cant find an option for it.

Sorry if this has been asked already. :D
pag77

Post by pag77 »

LindBind wrote:Hey, how do i disable the buttons (tool tips) that pop up every time when selecting text? They are really annoying and i cant find an option for it.
LindBind

Post by LindBind »

pag77 wrote:
LindBind wrote:Hey, how do i disable the buttons (tool tips) that pop up every time when selecting text? They are really annoying and i cant find an option for it.

Thank you :)
One pic and thousand words kind of thing :D
pag77

Post by pag77 »

LindBind wrote:Thank you :)
One pic and thousand words kind of thing :D
You are welcome :)
rfrkk

Post by rfrkk »

Hi

I have one recommendation about a best feature.

Putting the mouse on the word, then use hotkey (ex: alt+v) to translate the word or the url link.

It could accelerate user's work efficiency

thank you.
pag77

Post by pag77 »

rfrkk wrote:Putting the mouse on the word, then use hotkey (ex: alt+v) to translate the word or the url link.
faster and easier:
Cyberian75

Post by Cyberian75 »

Please consider adding dictionary definitions for single-word translations; in addition, an "alternate" language option instead of the "Disable when the language of the site matches the language of translation" option. That is, a second target language: If the detected language matches the first target language, then translate it to the second target language.
Michael
kaz4ikeda

Post by kaz4ikeda »

pag77 wrote:
rfrkk wrote:Putting the mouse on the word, then use hotkey (ex: alt+v) to translate the word or the url link.
faster and easier:
"Long press" feature is tremendously useful and most of my action is using this feature.
But this feature doesn't work just after moving to a previous or a next page by back or forward button (or Alt+arrrow-key).
It begins to work only after F5 refresh.
Is this avoided by some settings or some workarround?
(My environment: Firefox58 on Windows10 64bit)
pag77

Post by pag77 »

kaz4ikeda wrote:"Long press" feature is tremendously useful and most of my action is using this feature.
But this feature doesn't work just after moving to a previous or a next page by back or forward button (or Alt+arrrow-key).
It begins to work only after F5 refresh.
Is this avoided by some settings or some workarround?
(My environment: Firefox58 on Windows10 64bit)
"Long press" for translate single word?
I'm sorry, but I can not reproduce your problem
My browser: Firefox 58.0.2