[EXT] Norwell history tools

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
bex1210

Re: [EXT] Norwell history tools

Post by bex1210 »

pirst wrote:bex1210,
on the norwell menu bar after search field there is grayout button that has three numbers on it. first number shows how many records are being displayed in the norwell interface: automatically (eg todays date when you first open Norwell) or by search that you initiated. Second number shows total records in your history database. Third number shows the seconds it took for norwell to perform the query.
Some of the norwell functions are explained in the popup when you click the [?] button on the very left of the norwell menu
Thanks so much for the details. I did see the note in the popup, but I did not understand what it meant until you explained it.

I'll stop bothering you now.

Harry
John Claws

Post by John Claws »

Do you allow to fork this extension? The license only says "take it...", which could mean anything.
pirst

Post by pirst »

John Claws wrote:Do you allow to fork this extension? The license only says "take it...", which could mean anything.
Not sure what do you mean by "fork". It's just a word. It could mean anything. as far as extension licenses go i don't understand the purpose of it. So "take it..." means it has no license, meaning i'm not allowing and not denying you your endeavors in forking it. Do as you wish.
pintassilgo

Post by pintassilgo »

There is an updated version that works in current Firefox Developer Edition and Nightly:
https://github.com/xiaoxiaoflood/firefo ... /norwellht