MozillaZine

[EXT] Forecastfox (fix version)

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
andreas2111

Post Posted November 9th, 2018, 5:48 am

I came here to inform Oleksandr about an issue, may be a bug.
Unfortunately I cannot find any upload button for my PDF, so I posted the PDF file here: http://schmidt9.de/forecastfox%20bug%20 ... -11-09.pdf

by the way: If you are going to register in order to write a bug report, you'll be going through the registration process. There is the question to be answerde „How many letters in Mozilla“ and the correct answer , of course, is 7. Neither 7 nor seven is accepted. PROOF: M1 O2 Z3 I4 L5 L6 A7. You need to put 6 as answer, for no meaningful reason.

regards, Andreas

smsmith

Post Posted November 9th, 2018, 7:30 am

Yes, there are 7 letters in Mozilla, but only 6 of them are unique letters. I really don't know why they made the question/answer that way. It's like whoever setup the captcha thought, "Let's use this 'GOTCHA' setting".
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.

James

Post Posted November 10th, 2018, 2:38 am

andreas2111 wrote:Unfortunately I cannot find any upload button for my PDF,

by the way: If you are going to register in order to write a bug report, you'll be going through the registration process. There is the question to be answerde „How many letters in Mozilla“ and the correct answer , of course, is 7. Neither 7 nor seven is accepted. PROOF: M1 O2 Z3 I4 L5 L6 A7. You need to put 6 as answer, for no meaningful reason.

This forum like many does not allow attachments due to spamming and spamming is why new members first post post approval is in place.

Six is more correct in this case as it is about the letters (and not the combined total) in which there are six of them in Mozilla and not 6+1

stompest

Post Posted November 14th, 2018, 4:58 pm

ForecastFox 4.19/FireFox 63.0/LinuxLite 3.8 .................... unable to set correct location. get the message "This page can't load Google Maps correctly." tried with all extensions disabled and enabled.

Return to Extension/Theme Releases