[Ext] Cookies Exterminator

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
mozray

Re: [Ext] Cookies Exterminator

Post by mozray »

Hi JustOff,

Liking the new indexedDB clearing feature. However, it is also clearing site preferences like zoom-in level.

Is there a way to ignore site preferences from being cleared?
JustOff

Post by JustOff »

@mozray:
The only way is to add this site to whitelist, but keep in mind it also affects cookies and localstorage.
mozray

Post by mozray »

Thanks for the reply, JustOff.

I think it would be nice if the indexedDB clearing feature could be broken out into its own extension, unless there is a way to whitelist certain elements from being cleared. I do understand that this would make clearing a little bit more complicated.

Edit - I decided to use another extension (Zoom Page WE) to handle custom zoom setting. That appears to work for now.
carter122

Post by carter122 »

Hello Guys,

While running Cookies Exterminator adds the catch to program toolbar. Its state relies upon the site stacked in the chosen tab. In the dynamic mode red symbol in the catch implies that treats, localStorage and IndexedDB objects for the site will be erased when tab will be shut or you will explore to the new site in this tab. Green and dark colored symbols show that the site is in the white or dim rundown individually and light red symbol - that dynamic tab does not contain the material site. At the point when Cookies Exterminator works in the inactive mode symbols turned out to be dim, with or without the little-shaded dab inside.