PC Touchpad Gestures Not Possible?

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
gaikokujinkyofusho

PC Touchpad Gestures Not Possible?

Post by gaikokujinkyofusho »

my HP supports some basic gestures (like two fingered up/down scrolling etc) and I am pretty sure its at the hardware level as my sys is linux not win.

anyway, I noticed that firegesture supports touchpad gestures for mac but not on pc and I couldn't find anything else that even mentioned touch/track-pad gestures in FF so I thought I would ask if it was even possible or just a pipedream?
JayhawksRock

Re: PC Touchpad Gestures Not Possible?

Post by JayhawksRock »

My touchpad settings in Win XP are found in the Windows system settings..... in control panel somewhere
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln
gaikokujinkyofusho

Post by gaikokujinkyofusho »

Thanks for the response (and love the sig/quote).

I am using linux (actually a combo of linuxs on a hybervisor) and as far as I can tell teh win managers I am using in lin don't seem to support gestures via trackpad (still looking into that) hence my holding out a bit of hope for support via FF?

Thoughts?
JayhawksRock

Post by JayhawksRock »

Well you could also go over to Mozilla support and see what you get
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/produ ... =inproduct

FYI
mozillaZine is an independent Mozilla community and advocacy site. We're not affiliated or endorsed by the Mozilla Corporation but we love them just the same.
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln