Add-on Session Manager

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
kk_in_zdf

Add-on Session Manager

Post by kk_in_zdf »

Hello,
I use Session-Manager add-on (0.8.1.13) with Firefox-ESR (V52.7). This morning, ESR was refreshing itself without chance to intervene. Now, all settings, add-ons and bookmarks disappeared. A new created desktop-icon 'Old Firefox-Data' helped to re-create the bookmarks. But i still need my add-ons installed before and above all my previous sessions managed by Session-Manager. Is there any chance to find them? By the way: the only reason for me to use ESR is the missing Session-Manager add-on in Firefox Quantum.
Thank you for any help.

kk_in_zdf
Brummelchen

Re: Add-on Session Manager

Post by Brummelchen »

ESR was refreshing itself without chance to intervene
i have doubt that firefox was doing itself. you'd better check log files from your used WISE software.
https://www.google.de/search?q=kk_in_zd ... leaner.com
kk_in_zdf

Re: Add-on Session Manager

Post by kk_in_zdf »

Hallo again,
thank you very much for your feedback. The problem is solved. I have no idea if Wise tools had the finger in the game. Meanwhile, I found the files of the session manager in an old firefox profile. However, it did not help to copy these files back to the current profile. I had to create a new profile and copy the files into it. Then session manager worked fine again. It seems that the original firefox profile has become unusable.
kk_in_zdf