[EXT] MySessions (session manager)

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
grahamperrin

Re: [EXT] MySessions (session manager)

Post by grahamperrin »

With Waterfox Classic 2019.12, the icon apears as a page action but there's no response when clicked.

(Historically, Waterfox 56.0 was based on Firefox 56.0.2.)
CromS

Post by CromS »

January 19th, 2020
Version 2020.1.0
- Changed version numbering.
- Added dark theme.Work in progress: suggestions, wishes, criticism are accepted.
- Disabled permission "Download files and read and modify the browser’s download history". You can turn it on if you need it.
- Disabled permission "Access recently closed tabs".
- Added opening the extension window in a new tab when clicking with the middle mouse button.
- Fixed saving session in TimeLine.
CromS

Post by CromS »

grahamperrin wrote:With Waterfox Classic 2019.12, the icon apears as a page action but there's no response when clicked.

(Historically, Waterfox 56.0 was based on Firefox 56.0.2.)
A "Quick Save session" should be created.
besonen

Post by besonen »

In "MySessions Options", is there any chance that the "Save backup to file, save path" field could be made to accept timestamp variables (eg., yyyy-mm-dd)?

Thanks for MySessions.

-- david
besonen

Post by besonen »

CromS, how do you prefer bug reports to be submitted?
grahamperrin

Post by grahamperrin »

Using the extension with Firefox 74.0, this preference seems to be non-effective:

☑ Open the extension popup in a new tab.

– the checkbox can be checked (ticked) but the preference is not respected and when preferences are reviewed, the box is no longer checked.
grahamperrin

Tabs not saved

Post by grahamperrin »

For a session that should have 16 (sixteen) tabs, only 8 (eight) exist:

An extensions conflict, maybe?

Other enabled extensions included:
hogaj 56330

Post by hogaj 56330 »

Can you please pad the time signatures with leading zeros so they'll sort properly? That is, YYYY-MM-DD_HH:MM instead of YYYY-MM-DD_H:MM ? So, "00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23" instead of "0 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 2 20 21 22 23 3 4 5 6 7 8 9".

Thanks.
1024mb

Post by 1024mb »

I can't enable the download of files, I don't know how is the name in English. And also please, for the love of Mozilla, add an option to change the extension language or better ditch that Spanish "translation". It's pretty bad, even Google Translate would make a better translation.
solnyshok

Post by solnyshok »

Hi, CromS! Thank you for your work on this extension. I am on firefox 80 (64-bit), Fedora 32, wayland. Your extension currently has only following permissions (as seen in the add-on manager) 1/ Read and modify bookmarks. 2/ Access browser tabs. When I click "enable Download files" -- nothing happens.
CromS

Post by CromS »

1024mb wrote:I can't enable the download of files, I don't know how is the name in English. And also please, for the love of Mozilla, add an option to change the extension language or better ditch that Spanish "translation". It's pretty bad, even Google Translate would make a better translation.
Greetings. You can help with the correct translation.
https://crwd.in/mysession
CromS

Post by CromS »

solnyshok wrote:Hi, CromS! Thank you for your work on this extension. I am on firefox 80 (64-bit), Fedora 32, wayland. Your extension currently has only following permissions (as seen in the add-on manager) 1/ Read and modify bookmarks. 2/ Access browser tabs. When I click "enable Download files" -- nothing happens.
Greetings. I have fixed this bug.
solnyshok

Post by solnyshok »

Thank you, Croms! it works now!
rebop

Post by rebop »

Just trying this extension. Better than most and things i like and do not. But most important first, all my saved sessions open up in reverse order and add a blank new tab!! How do I fix both before i go on? Thanks.
CromS

Post by CromS »

rebop wrote:Just trying this extension. Better than most and things i like and do not. But most important first, all my saved sessions open up in reverse order and add a blank new tab!! How do I fix both before i go on? Thanks.
Try disabling other extensions that use tabs.