RegretsReporter By Mozilla Firefox

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
John Liebson

RegretsReporter By Mozilla Firefox

Post by John Liebson »

I regret to report that " the "Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt"
DanRaisch

Re: RegretsReporter By Mozilla Firefox

Post by DanRaisch »

MozillaZine is not part of or directly involved with addons.mozilla.org. If your intent is to report that error to the author or to the site from which you downloaded the extension, this is not the right place.
John Liebson

Post by John Liebson »

DanRaisch wrote:MozillaZine is not part of or directly involved with addons.mozilla.org. If your intent is to report that error to the author or to the site from which you downloaded the extension, this is not the right place.
No such intent, simply reporting here what happened as non-fake news. It came to me as an email from Mozilla@e.mozilla.org, what ever that is, and has a footnote to "YouTube Regrets," Mozilla Foundation, 2019. A report basically identical to my report here was sent as a reply to the email. The text of the email makes it rather obvious that it came from Mozilla, starting with a paragraph that is about the article cited in the footnote.

Perhaps "footnote" should now be "30.48cm note".
John Liebson

Post by John Liebson »

The extension is now listed in addons.mozilla.org. (It may have been there when I first tried to install it,, I did not notice, was using the link from the Mozilla email. ) I tried to install it a few minute ago,got the same error message. Few people are using it; one review said it could not be installed. I don't know that I would keep it if I could get it, mainly curious to see it.