[Ext] Console² 0.1 to 0.3.6.2

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
Old Seamaiden

Post by Old Seamaiden »

Philip (and zeniko, if permission is needed from you as well):

May I please have permission to post the newest test version (that works on Sunbird and Flock) at TEM? I'd like to let Sunbird and Flock users know that it exists. TEM is going to be creating new forums for these applications. The disclaimer that zeniko suggested will be added to the listing.

This version of Console² contains a modification for Sunbird and Flock.

!!! Only Firefox, Thunderbird and SeaMonkey are officially supported !!!

Everything else is a mere convenience for the users of minority applications. The Extensions Mirror has received permission from the author to make this modification available to Sunbird and Flock users.

• The word 'author' can be replaced with 'authors' or 'Philip Chee' or 'Philip Chee and zeniko'. Just let me know.
  • If you want me to add something about referring them to this thread or http://console2.mozdev.org/ for questions or comments, let me know.
  • If anything else needs to be stated, let me know.

Thanks, and I hope you will give your permission for us to host this.
Philip Chee

Post by Philip Chee »

seamaiden wrote:Philip (and zeniko, if permission is needed from you as well):

May I please have permission to post the newest test version (that works on Sunbird and Flock) at TEM? I'd like to let Sunbird and Flock users know that it exists. TEM is going to be creating new forums for these applications. The disclaimer that zeniko suggested will be added to the listing.
Console² is open sourced under the tri-licence so I fine with this as long as the disclaimer is attached.

Phil
Old Seamaiden

Post by Old Seamaiden »

Thanks, Philip. Is the disclaimer all right the way it's written, or does something need to be changed?
  • Should 'author' be changed to 'authors', 'Philip Chee', or 'Philip Chee and zeniko'?
  • Anything need to be added?
Philip Chee

Post by Philip Chee »

seamaiden wrote:Thanks, Philip. Is the disclaimer all right the way it's written, or does something need to be changed?
I think just: "...has received permission make this modification..." will do fine.

Phil
pirlouy

Post by pirlouy »

Just a minor thing: there's an accessKey problem (Anywhere/chrome/content). In english version for example, the 'n' (the one from Anywhere) is used for all elements (chrome(n) and 'content')...
I don't personally use accessKey, but I just wanted to report this very minor bug.
Philip Chee

Post by Philip Chee »

pirlouy wrote:Just a minor thing: there's an accessKey problem (Anywhere/chrome/content). In english version for example, the 'n' (the one from Anywhere) is used for all elements (chrome(n) and 'content')...
I don't personally use accessKey, but I just wanted to report this very minor bug.
The version I took over from Zeniko has Anywhere/Chrome/Content.

Could you try the current testing version: Console² 0.3.6.3+?

Phil
pirlouy

Post by pirlouy »

In babelzilla, we're able to chose an AccessKey, but 0.3.6.3+ just ignores it.

I'm sure you can easily see that strange thing: just go in "customize toolbar", choose "Anywhere" button and try "chrome". You should see chrome(n). ;)
Philip Chee

Post by Philip Chee »

pirlouy wrote:In babelzilla, we're able to chose an AccessKey, but 0.3.6.3+ just ignores it.

I'm sure you can easily see that strange thing: just go in "customize toolbar", choose "Anywhere" button and try "chrome". You should see chrome(n). ;)
Ah I see. I think it's deliberate. It's still the same button so although the label has changed so the hotkey should still stay the same.

Phil
Philip Chee

Post by Philip Chee »

Console² 0.3.7 is now released. The new thread can be found here.

Phil
old zeniko

Post by old zeniko »

Philip Chee wrote:The new thread can be found <a href="http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=535313">here</a>.

Thanks Phil. To keep things in one place, all discussion about Console² will continue in the <a href="http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=535313">new thread</a>.