[Ext] ImageBot

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
JaGx

Post by JaGx »

ImageBot 2.0.5 released.
Now has a Photobucket host object.

warning though: the photobucket host wasn't thoroughly tested and I have yet to add the code for deleting images off of the server.

Enjoy!
<>< <>< < >< >< >
<>< <>< <>< < ><
<>< < >< ><> <>< ><>
nddl05

Post by nddl05 »

When I try to open up imagebot in a new tab, I get the following error "Exception TypeError: Page has no properties". Any idea what that might be caused by? Thanks
JaGx

Post by JaGx »

nddl05 wrote:When I try to open up imagebot in a new tab, I get the following error "Exception TypeError: Page has no properties". Any idea what that might be caused by? Thanks

Other people seem to be getting that as well. One person's solution was to disable other extensions. I would really like to know which extension is causing the problems though. If you discover it, please post it - thanks!
<>< <>< < >< >< >
<>< <>< <>< < ><
<>< < >< ><> <>< ><>
nddl05

Post by nddl05 »

JaGx wrote:
nddl05 wrote:When I try to open up imagebot in a new tab, I get the following error "Exception TypeError: Page has no properties". Any idea what that might be caused by? Thanks

Other people seem to be getting that as well. One person's solution was to disable other extensions. I would really like to know which extension is causing the problems though. If you discover it, please post it - thanks!

After some playing around, I found my conflict is with the extension "dragdropupload", which is used to upload multiple files into an email or web form. Guess it makes sense that those two might conflict. The extension can be found here: https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/m ... on=firefox

Hope that helps out. Take care!
JaGx

Post by JaGx »

nddl05 wrote:
JaGx wrote:

After some playing around, I found my conflict is with the extension "dragdropupload", which is used to upload multiple files into an email or web form. Guess it makes sense that those two might conflict. The extension can be found here: https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/m ... on=firefox

Thank you! I will notify others and credit you with the solution.
I will also take a look at the extension and try to make a fix so they don't conflict with eachother.
<>< <>< < >< >< >
<>< <>< <>< < ><
<>< < >< ><> <>< ><>
JaGx

Post by JaGx »

JaGx wrote:
nddl05 wrote:
JaGx wrote:

Thank you! I will notify others and credit you with the solution.
I will also take a look at the extension and try to make a fix so they don't conflict with eachother.

2.1.0 released with small patch to the conflict and the login system revamped.
<>< <>< < >< >< >
<>< <>< <>< < ><
<>< < >< ><> <>< ><>
Misael.K

Post by Misael.K »

Version 2.1!!! :D :D :D

Very good as always.

Y'know, I've been uploading some images, and some of them (4 out of 40, more or less) gave me the error "Error: Miscellaneous". The only thing I could do was to re-upload them by dragging them again into the tab, since there wasn't any error within the image.

I'd like to propose a "re-upload" button (or option in the contextual menu) to do this. With any luck, shouldn't be too hard to do ^___^.

Tell me if this sounds okay to you.

See ya! Keep up the great work!
JaGx

Post by JaGx »

Misael.K wrote:Version 2.1!!! :D :D :D

Very good as always.

Y'know, I've been uploading some images, and some of them (4 out of 40, more or less) gave me the error "Error: Miscellaneous". The only thing I could do was to re-upload them by dragging them again into the tab, since there wasn't any error within the image.

I'd like to propose a "re-upload" button (or option in the contextual menu) to do this. With any luck, shouldn't be too hard to do ^___^.

Tell me if this sounds okay to you.

See ya! Keep up the great work!

I'll look into it after I get photobucket deletion from server working.
Thanks for the compliments :D
<>< <>< < >< >< >
<>< <>< <>< < ><
<>< < >< ><> <>< ><>
pokeanoob

Post by pokeanoob »

Whenever I try to upload it says "Error! Photobucket requires you to be logged in to upload images!" how do I login through imagebot?
JaGx

Post by JaGx »

pokeanoob wrote:Whenever I try to upload it says "Error! Photobucket requires you to be logged in to upload images!" how do I login through imagebot?

Click on "Logged into ImageBucket As:"
When you hover over it, it should say "Click to Login"
<>< <>< < >< >< >
<>< <>< <>< < ><
<>< < >< ><> <>< ><>
pokeanoob

Post by pokeanoob »

JaGx wrote:
pokeanoob wrote:Whenever I try to upload it says "Error! Photobucket requires you to be logged in to upload images!" how do I login through imagebot?

I don't have a "Logged into ImageBucket As:" to click on.
JaGx

Post by JaGx »

pokeanoob wrote:
JaGx wrote:

I don't have a "Logged into ImageBucket As:" to click on.

I meant "Logged into Photobucket As:"
I should be a label, not a button - and it should be in the lower righthand corner.
<>< <>< < >< >< >
<>< <>< <>< < ><
<>< < >< ><> <>< ><>
yanha

problem

Post by yanha »

When I upload an image, it uploads fine but the thumbnail and template it generates links to the very first file in my photobucket account, instead of the image I uploaded. Not sure why that is.
mdominik13

Tempalte Editor Windoq

Post by mdominik13 »

The "Edit Template" section of my "Template Editor" window is extremely narrow and cannot be resized. All of the text boxes inside this panel are EXTREMELY small and illegible. If I resize the window (in floating mode), the "Templates" section gets resized but the other panel stays the same. Amy I missing something?
Hraefn

Post by Hraefn »

I love this extension, it's made uploading to my image hosts a breeze. =^^= I have no complaints with ImageBot—it's worked perfectly for me since I installed it. Any problems I have has to do with the image hosts themselves. =^^=

BTW, is there any way to make ImageBot compatible with Pictiger? Or help me to make my copy of ImageBot compatible? Pictiger's a new image hosting service that has the best of ImageShack and Photobucket: 1MB filesize limit, photo management through albums, transloading, and unlimited hosting. While still fairly new, it looks promising, and I would love to use ImageBot's drag'n'drop interface with it. =^^=