[Ext] Gmail Manager 0.6.4.1 - Manage multiple Gmail accounts

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
simla29

Re: [Ext] Gmail Manager 0.5.6 - Manage multiple Gmail accounts

Post by simla29 »

I have deleted all my cookies and the problem is still here (and yes I have some new mails in my gmail account :) ).

I also had 2 or 3 times the same message than worldsfree (Redirect Loop).

The problem of the mail count couldn't be due to the fact that I have two mail accounts and that they both have the gmail offline feature enabled?
The google.com page is also referenced in the gears software.

I have tried to change some configurations in my google accounts, to delete some files in appdata in order to try to have a fresh setup of mozilla and gmail account... but I have still this problem.
alansz

Post by alansz »

I also have the "Redirect Loop" / cookies issue with 0.5.7 (not before). Clearing all my mail.google.com cookies makes it possible to "break the loop" and log in, but the problem recurs, especially if I have Gmail Manager logged into multiple accounts.
CodaMan

Post by CodaMan »

0.5.7 did not fix my offline problem either. I cleared my cookies and so on as stated eairler. Still shows 0 new messages.
FlipmodeBG

Post by FlipmodeBG »

redirect loop
i like it how it sounds
but hey, i would be happy to check my mail after all.
0.5.7 issue
Cnuut

Re: [Ext] Gmail Manager 0.5.7 - Manage multiple Gmail accounts

Post by Cnuut »

broken for me 2 (redirect loop) or "Omdirigeringsslinga" as it says in Swedish :D
Tibbetts

Post by Tibbetts »

worldzfree wrote:i just installed 0.5.7 gmail manager as the update notifier extension told me there was an update available. now about 3/4 of the time if get the following error message when trying to view my gmail. until the 0.5.7 verison i had never seen this error message. nothing has changed in my firefox installation. no new extensions or versions in the last week and i just updated to 0.5.7 today.

Code: Select all

Redirect Loop

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

* Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
    * NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem, it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer.

I'm seeing this a lot, as well. It's kinda annoying. lol... Hope there's a fix coming soon. I love this GMail Add-on. :D

-Tibbetts
"Sic Pacem Para Bellum!"
Alliana07

Post by Alliana07 »

I have also been having the issue with my gmail constantly reloading and sending me the "redirect loop" message since installing the latest version of gmail manager. Does anyone know how/if I could go back to a previous version of the manager?
dl97ag

Post by dl97ag »

Ditto with the redirect loop on 0.5.7. I successfully downgraded to 0.5.6 at work, and it works like a charm again. However doing the same at home resulting in all my accounts being deleted for some reason. I redefined them and am up again at home. This is the first real problem I've ever had with this awesome extension. Many thanks, Todd!!
Ademos

Post by Ademos »

Reporting same redirect loop issue with Gmail Manager 0.5.7.
LightningMk6

Post by LightningMk6 »

Reporting the same redirect loop problem with this extension. Also when uninstalled and an older version of the extension installed, this latest extension by -passes the ask me what to do with updated extensions and automatically re-installs ver 0.5.7 again.

The only way I can get an older working version to install, is to edit "about:config" and reset all the gmail manager entries that have been altered (in bold). This allows me to at least get a working gmail manager while the problem is sorted.
If its working, leave it alone!!!
Francini

Post by Francini »

I'm another person getting the "Redirect Loop" problem, happened a couple of times with the last version but after this new update its doing it all the time now.
jamicu

Post by jamicu »

I'm also "Reporting same redirect loop issue with Gmail Manager 0.5.7."

I'm relieved its a problem with Gmail Manager, I thought at first I had some sort of virus/malware.
Its the first problem I've had with this great add-on
jr!

Post by jr! »

I'm having it too, all previous versions worked fine.
mercado79

Post by mercado79 »

I'm also having the same issue. Reverting to version 0.5.6 got it working again.

Previous versions:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... sions/1320
synthpop

Post by synthpop »

Redirect Loop errors non-stop :(

gonna try going back to the old version