SpellBound Development version

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
rjanes5

Post by rjanes5 »

I sincerely hope that you are able to find the time to create an update Robert S. I was able to find a way to force the spellbound development version to work with Firefox 2, but it'd be so much nicer to have an official update with as rich a feature set as this version had/has. My thanks in advance ...
rjanes5

Post by rjanes5 »

I've been fortunate that I've been able to continue to use spellbound development version through various tweaks, even as Firefox 2 has been updated. I recently decided to experiment with the latest Firefox 3 beta and had less than stellar results. I guess I'm still hoping and praying for an update - one that's compatible with Firefox 3 now. Or, in what seems to be the likely event that there is none ..... is there a decent alternative out there?
couldabeen

Post by couldabeen »

What version of Spellbound do you have?
I have Spellbound II 2.2 and it works fine in Firefox 2.0.0.12pre and in Minefield 30b3. The info on it in the addons panel says it works in Firefox 2 - 3.
I'm fairly certain I got it here. http://forum.addonsmirror.net/index.php ... spellbound
Read all there is to read about it there, especially the Blue statement.

NOTE: This is a rebuilt version from RobertS's 0.7.3
rjanes5

Post by rjanes5 »

Thanks for the reply couldabeen. I've been using the Spellbound Development version found waaaaaay back at the beginning of this thread :)~. I have to admit that I found Spellbound II and tried it when it was at version 2.0. It's been so long since then (feels like anyway). It worked, just not as well for me as Spellbound Development did. Once I figured out how to make Spellbound Development work with Firefox 2, I immediately went right back to it. I guess I've just been hoping that Robert S. would be able to do more work on it.
I appreciate the link though. I've downloaded, but I'll probably wait until the final version of Firefox 3 arrives before I give it a spin.