[Theme] QuBranch v1.0.20060917 - Qute for Branch 2.0 Builds

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
Schrade

Post by Schrade »

If you're using a Beta of Firefox 2.0 and not a nightly, you'll need to download the version of QuBranch with the datecode closest to but not past the date of the beta.

So for Firefox 2.0b2, its date is 2006-08-21.

So to get the matching QuBranch for it you'd want this: http://www.schrade.com/firefox/themes/Q ... 060809.jar

Just remember not to update it.
"Linux is for those who hate Windows, BSD is for those who love Unix." -Some Guy
Try my themes: QuBranch and QuTrunk
Fix Firefox's Resized image scrolling speed: <b>Bug 163975</b>
Old WildcatRay

Post by Old WildcatRay »

Has the jar file been updated on the server yet? I keep getting notification that 0929 is available, but the 2 - 3 times that I have "installed" it and restart, it still shows as 0917 and that I should update it.
DeepFreeze3

Post by DeepFreeze3 »

WildcatRay wrote:Has the jar file been updated on the server yet? I keep getting notification that 0929 is available, but the 2 - 3 times that I have "installed" it and restart, it still shows as 0917 and that I should update it.

The same thing happened to me. I ended up having to uninstall my copy of Qubranch, then go to the themes section of Scrade's web site to manually download & install it. Here's the link below that allows you to get to it directly:

http://www.schrade.com/firefox/themes/Q ... 060929.jar
Old WildcatRay

Post by Old WildcatRay »

DeepFreeze3 wrote:
WildcatRay wrote:Has the jar file been updated on the server yet? I keep getting notification that 0929 is available, but the 2 - 3 times that I have "installed" it and restart, it still shows as 0917 and that I should update it.

The same thing happened to me. I ended up having to uninstall my copy of Qubranch, then go to the themes section of Scrade's web site to manually download & install it. Here's the link below that allows you to get to it directly:

http://www.schrade.com/firefox/themes/Q ... 060929.jar

Thanks. Updated by your link. All's fine now.
Schrade

Post by Schrade »

Fixed it. Thanks for letting me know, I just missed updating a line in the updates.rdf file on my server.
"Linux is for those who hate Windows, BSD is for those who love Unix." -Some Guy
DeepFreeze3

Post by DeepFreeze3 »

Just thought I'd post an FYI: QuBranch works totally fine in Firefox 2.0RC3. It's a beautiful thing! :-)

BTW: It's even more better if you use this on top of it.
Last edited by DeepFreeze3 on November 2nd, 2006, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banned permanently for thinking the rules does not apply to you as you thought you could temporarily get around the month suspension. Your suspension is now up but instead both accounts are now Banned.
largie

Post by largie »

Shrade, I'm having some weird problem, see here.
Schrade

Post by Schrade »

No clue why it does that but it's most likely a Tabbrowser Preferences issue. Sorry I can't help :-/

I prefer to use Tab Mix Plus. Allows for far much more control over tabs.
DeepFreeze3

Post by DeepFreeze3 »

I just thought I'd let you guys know (In case you didn't) that Arvid released his updated Qute theme for Firefox 2.0. Here's the link to download it:

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/7/

The tab bar looks interesting. The RSS icon, definately, is an improvement over the old satellite RSS icon that used to be there.
Banned permanently for thinking the rules does not apply to you as you thought you could temporarily get around the month suspension. Your suspension is now up but instead both accounts are now Banned.
Old Samson

Post by Old Samson »

Arvid's work is very good, except for one major annoyance I have which is keeping me right here on QuBranch: The bookmarks menu. There's too much vertical padding in Arvid's version and it causes some of my bookmarks to scroll out of view.