[Ext] LiveClick 0.3.7.0 (2010 April 25)

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
aasgier

Post by aasgier »

Can you put in a counter so you can see how many unread feeds there are.
<a href="http://home.planet.nl/~vulture/">Mozilla Links Database</a> The Hague, Netherlands (MAC OSX 10.48 and Kubuntu 6.06)
XaR

Post by XaR »

Please add the option to reload the clicked bookmark to General -> "Clicking Livemarks". Other than that, this is a great extension.
fanofthefox

Post by fanofthefox »

Feature Request...

Could you please add an option to mark all entries as 'Read'?
Navneeth
Mike

Post by Mike »

^ That feature already exists.
You can't see me.
fanofthefox

Post by fanofthefox »

*Slaps forehad*

Thanks, Mike. Life is so much better now.
Navneeth
Mike

Post by Mike »

Not a problem. I think the new notification feature is a really good idea, and as I mentioned earlier, this new version is a big step-up. This is quickly becoming one of my favourite extensions.
You can't see me.
fanofthefox

Post by fanofthefox »

I agree.

I have this other idea for this extension, which I hope is not an existing option. Snippets or titles of the latest RSS entry, like gmail manager does for mails.
Navneeth
Daviey

Post by Daviey »

I've noticed a change which I believe was introduced after moving to FF 2. I've got the latest LiveClick version installed. When I click on "Open Location" from the LC drop down, I am taken to the feed page rather than the main page of the site (just as if I had clicked "View Feed"). In the earlier version on FF 1.5x, I would be taken to the page to which the feed belonged. Is this something known or that I can fix/change? Thanks, I love your extension.
David
fanofthefox

Post by fanofthefox »

I think it happened to me, too, once probably. To get the location instead of the feed location, right click on the feed->Properties and change the URL in the location field.
Navneeth
Lewo

Post by Lewo »

thanx
Daviey

Post by Daviey »

fanofthefox wrote:I think it happened to me, too, once probably. To get the location instead of the feed location, right click on the feed->Properties and change the URL in the location field.

Thank you!!! I really appreciate your answer. Worked like a charm. Take care.
David
fanofthefox

Post by fanofthefox »

You're welcome. :)
Navneeth
sabr49

Just installed...

Post by sabr49 »

Just wanted to thank you for your work. I would suggest a feature that when you click on the little icon (I kept the default icon :)) it reloads the feed. Also, perhaps another option to add would be that if you click on the title it brings you to the homepage of that feed (not the feed page). Sometimes I would like to go to the homepage as well and it requires a separate bookmark.
fanofthefox

Re: Just installed...

Post by fanofthefox »

sabr49 wrote:Also, perhaps another option to add would be that if you click on the title it brings you to the homepage of that feed (not the feed page). Sometimes I would like to go to the homepage as well and it requires a separate bookmark.

It's already employed, unless I'm mistaken. Go to LiveClick Options->General->choose the 'Open Location(in New Tab)' in the scroll-down menu (there are three, and it's up to you to choose which).
Navneeth
sabr49

Post by sabr49 »

Hey, you are correct. Stupid me. I am new to FF and I am loving yet. This extension is great. I posted a question to the general forum but being that your extension specifically deals with live bookmarks let me ask you - is it possible for me to be able to ctrl-click a story from a live bookmark and have it open in a new tab without the drop down menu collapsing after every click. I would like to be able to ctrl-click on all of the headlines that interest me and have them open in new tabs without the drop down menu disappearing after each click.