[Ext] Custom Buttons 0.0.1.2

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
Will Pittenger

Post by Will Pittenger »

How about letting me specify whether 3rd party cookies should be accepted for unlisted sites. Currently, Firefox appears to allow any and all cookies for sites not explicitly blocked.
Will Pittenger
makondo

Post by makondo »

Will, check your PMs.
FTBoomer

Post by FTBoomer »

I'm looking for NEXT TAB and PREVIOUS TAB buttons. Can anyone help me out?

TIA
adriennex

Post by adriennex »

FTBoomer wrote:I'm looking for NEXT TAB and PREVIOUS TAB buttons. Can anyone help me out?

TIA
This requires Keyconfig extension.

Next

Code: Select all

var tab = gBrowser.mCurrentTab; if(tab.nextSibling) { gBrowser.mTabContainer.selectedIndex++; } else { gBrowser.mTabContainer.selectedIndex = 0; }

Previous

var tab = gBrowser.mCurrentTab; if(tab.previousSibling) { gBrowser.mTabContainer.selectedIndex–; } else { gBrowser.mTabContainer.selectedIndex = gBrowser.mTabs.length - 1; }
adriennex

Post by adriennex »

I would appreciate it if someone could fix this so the middle click stops the scrolling and a double click starts the fast scroll.

EDIT
Done. Big thank you to Anton.
Last edited by adriennex on April 27th, 2008, 5:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
FTBoomer

Post by FTBoomer »

adriennex wrote:
FTBoomer wrote:I'm looking for NEXT TAB and PREVIOUS TAB buttons. Can anyone help me out?

TIA
This requires Keyconfig extension.

Next

var tab = gBrowser.mCurrentTab; if(tab.nextSibling) { gBrowser.mTabContainer.selectedIndex++; } else { gBrowser.mTabContainer.selectedIndex = 0; }

Previous

var tab = gBrowser.mCurrentTab; if(tab.previousSibling) { gBrowser.mTabContainer.selectedIndex–; } else { gBrowser.mTabContainer.selectedIndex = gBrowser.mTabs.length - 1; }

Thanks adriennex, the next tab works great but the previous does nothing.
adriennex

Post by adriennex »

FTBoomer wrote:Thanks adriennex, the next tab works great but the previous does nothing.
I feel bad about this. The wrong code was in the book where I keep these things. I have sent you a little gift to make up.
adriennex

Post by adriennex »

Is there someone who knows javascript can help fix the buttons on this page for Custom Buttons v0.0.2.6 please?

EDIT
Done also. Another big thank you to Anton.
Last edited by adriennex on April 27th, 2008, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
alabanco

Bookmark manager button

Post by alabanco »

I need a code for Bookmark manager button ? and where can I get codes for other buttons ? there are no ones at the homepage of extension.
makondo

Post by makondo »

alabanco, which version of the extension do you use?
adriennex

Re: Bookmark manager button

Post by adriennex »

alabanco wrote:I need a code for Bookmark manager button ? and where can I get codes for other buttons ? there are no ones at the homepage of extension.

gBrowser.addTab('chrome://browser/content/bookmarks/bookmarksManager.xul');
Works for CB 0.0.2.6.

CB 0.0.2.6 needs forum but there are not many people who know javascript well will help.
jw25

Post by jw25 »

If you want the Bookmarks manager to open in its own window:

toOpenWindowByType('bookmarks:manager','chrome://browser/content/bookmarks/bookmarksManager.xul');
squeaky

Re: Bookmark manager button

Post by squeaky »

alabanco wrote:I need a code for Bookmark manager button ? and where can I get codes for other buttons ? there are no ones at the homepage of extension.

The forum for Custom Buttons 2 is here:-

http://custombuttons2.com/forum/index.php

And there's a comprehensive button database here:-

http://custombuttons2.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=35

The original Custom Buttons 1.nnn list of buttons is here:-

http://custombuttons.phpbbnow.com/viewt ... 1d463eb4f5
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." Calvin & Hobbes
tptunstall

Re: [Ext] Custom Buttons 0.0.1.2

Post by tptunstall »

I am looking for a button that will allow the user to create a link to another program and to set the button face the same as the program icon. This button would be set to the particular program on its setup and would require no further configuration.

To simplify; I would like to have a button that would invoke LinkStash and the button face show the LinkStash icon. Then a second instance of the button would link to LinkStash Add Bookmark function.

Is this possible? I know nothing about JavaScript so don't know if this would be easy or not to implement. If there are tutorials available for JavaScript, pointing me in there direction would also be appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can give.

TP Tunstall, Jr.
nicholas.alipaz

Re: [Ext] Custom Buttons 0.0.1.2

Post by nicholas.alipaz »

We may be able to help you over at Custom Buttons², you need to have Custom Buttons², not Custom Buttons however. Please post in our forum if you would like assistance and you are using Custom Buttons².