[Ext] Drag de Go 0.2.5

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
s1m0ne

Post by s1m0ne »

Instance: Add text COPY option !!!
ArtifexAmando

Post by ArtifexAmando »

Hi!

Drag de Go is an excellent extension, and I couldn't surf the net without it! :)

One request, though:

Could you make an option to do searches with quick search urls? I always use quick searches, and never the search field (engines), so if one could have an option to define quick search urls as well as search engines, that would be great! (I have quick search urls for various lexica that I'd like to use, by just highlighting a word and drag the pointer, instead of doing the quick search in the address bar.)
Dimanish

Post by Dimanish »

yukichi
Quick save text to folders doesn't work. :(
Work only then selecting name of saved file.
version 0.2.5
yukichi

Post by yukichi »

Thanks Dimanish,
I`ll fix it by the upcoming version.
exam22

ABOUT YAHOO

Post by exam22 »

yukichi:

When i drag the search amound in YAHOO Taiwan and Japan,
it will show YAHOO OR YAHOO Japan homepage...
The problum has begun for 3 days.

Thank you
tedu

Post by tedu »

Its realy nice extension, but i ve some wishes:
text can only drag to search, exp: "amd.com" need to go directly to it not to google it
ArtifexAmando

Post by ArtifexAmando »

Hi again!

In FX 2.0 (RC1), if the tab has only an image in it which is bigger than the screen, the cursor turns into a magnifying glass and one can click once to get the image fitted to the tab's height. This interfers somewhat with Drag de Go's double-click image saving, i.e. the image gets scaled down and then scaled to original size again as one double-clicks. It's just an aesthetic "bug", but I wonder if you could consider making it so that a middle-click (scroll wheel-click) has this direct saving functionality instead, or at least make it an option? A middle-click (on an image) doesn't interfer with any other functionality, at least not for me.
Dr. Ä

Post by Dr. Ä »

@yukichi: Great extension! :D
But one question: Would it be possibe to treat plain text links (for example example.com ) like normal links? At the moment DragDeGo treats them as text! :(
mebanna

Post by mebanna »

Good job, guy !
The directionally drag functions, is the best and powerful one I've seen~

Thanks for the gift !
GrailKnight

Post by GrailKnight »

Dr. � wrote:@yukichi: Great extension! :D
But one question: Would it be possibe to treat plain text links (for example example.com ) like normal links? At the moment DragDeGo treats them as text! :(

I second that.
"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact". - Sherlock Holmes
pirlouy

Post by pirlouy »

@yukichi: 2 requests:
- for now, there's an option to save text, but Character encoding isn't the one of the page (we have to choose one by default). Then, if the page is in utf8, this option should save the text in utf8, and if the page is in iso-8859-1, the text should be saved in iso-8859-1...
- some people also asks for a simple copy option: "copy in clipboard".

I let you choose. :-)
wadpro

Post by wadpro »

when I drag a link like "abc.com", Drage de go searching the the link instead of open a new tab.
How can I fix it?
parkerwa

good idea

Post by parkerwa »

yukichi: hi I like your extension. however i had a few ideas that IMO would improve the extension. 1. the mousegestures don't have a way to cancel if you hold it down too long (like the extension all-in-one gestures), but i noticed under "links" you have something like this which I like. 2. as the person above noted, dragging a plain text URL sometimes opens as a link and sometimes opens in a google search and i don't understand why. -drew
MilchFlasche
Location: Taiwan, an island country between East Asia and West Pacific

Post by MilchFlasche »

Hello, yukichi, thank you so much for this great and convenient extension!

A friend and I are trying to enhance the zh-TW locale for this extension, because it has not been updated for a while. So would you please explain a little bit more how the "Time-out Control" runs? I am trying to guess how it works, but is not quite sure (because if I drag and hold for a few seconds, I still don't see anything happening). Could you please help us out a little bit?

My best regards,

MilchFlasche
A whole new history is beginning...
m)

Post by m) »

I second pirlouy. I'd like to have the option to copy the link address to the clipboard. (if that is what pirlouy is meaning)