[Ext] IE Tab 1.5

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
senderis

IE Tab doesnt remember identities or passwords

Post by senderis »

I use IE Tab to connect to my bank, but the program refuses to remember my identity and password, so I have to write them down time and again. Is it possible to make IE Tab remember identities and passwords as Firefox does?
Old HardinComp

Post by Old HardinComp »

Is there any chance of getting this available for Linux users who have <a href="http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/page/Main_Page">IEs4Linux</a> installed?
joelw135

Post by joelw135 »

I got it working, for some reason it needed to reload Firefox.
Last edited by joelw135 on January 11th, 2007, 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
fubar420

IE Tab not loading in status bar

Post by fubar420 »

I have the latest version of IE tab (1.3.0.20070110) but it doesn't work. It does not get loaded upon starting FF which is in no doubt caused by a conflicting add-on(s). Is there a single file that has all my settings that I could offer to someone in this forum to have a look at?
Moonypond

Post by Moonypond »

I've noticed a problem with IETab in which the 'stop' button isn't clickable whenever you load the homepage. I've tried disabling IETab and then it is fully working. When I disable all other add-ons but IETab the stop button is non-clickable. It does not matter which theme I use or what homepage I set it at. I noticed it straight away after install the new 1.30 version but this problem did not appear in other releases.
The problem does not appear in Safe Mode and only happens whenever you load Firefox.

Hope you can fix it! :)
joelw135

I get the following error

Post by joelw135 »

When I got to pages using IE Tab I get a Runtime error line 135.
dislo

Data storage

Post by dislo »

Hey, I was just wondering where the data is stored for the websites that are automatically moved to ie from firefox so that I could just copy a config file instead of having to put in the websites by hand. Thanks for a great program guys
joelw135

Re: I get the following error

Post by joelw135 »

joelw135 wrote:When I got to pages using IE Tab I get a Runtime error line 135.

When I check the error consul I see the following:

Warning: Unknown property 'behavior'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://www.fastbacksystem.com/page24/page24.html
Line: 0
impact37

Post by impact37 »

Hi Guys,

I've installed the IE extension but can only get the image to appear in the status bar. I've checked and unchecked the options if you right click and change the general settings but i cannot get it to display to the left of the address bar, yet on another PC in the office this has appeared simply by downloading the latest version of Firefox without adding this extension.

I am using Eudora which has been known to affect the behavior of some other programme in the past but never Firefox until now if this has anything to do with it, but I'm clueless.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
Ian
licendrivr

Post by licendrivr »

Hello,

I'd like to report a bug (or at least so it seems to me).

It appears that the IE Tab plug-in does not respond to JavaScript onKeyDown and onKeyUp events.

Anyone else experiencing this?
wjh

Post by wjh »

impact37 wrote:Hi Guys,

I've installed the IE extension but can only get the image to appear in the status bar. I've checked and unchecked the options if you right click and change the general settings but i cannot get it to display to the left of the address bar, yet on another PC in the office this has appeared simply by downloading the latest version of Firefox without adding this extension.

I am using Eudora which has been known to affect the behavior of some other programme in the past but never Firefox until now if this has anything to do with it, but I'm clueless.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
Ian

Right click next to the address bar and select "customize". The window that opens has the IE Tab icon in it. Drag the icon to the desired location in the toolbar.
gergo19850819

Post by gergo19850819 »

hi there,

I've got a problem about I.E. Tab :(
I've created a website, it works with Internet Explorer, it works with Mozilla Firefox, but when I try to open it with the IE Tab, I get a failure notice:
RunTime error: Line 61
Error: "SymRealWinOpen hasn't been defined" (or something like this, I get it in hungarian.
The address of the webpage is:
http://gergo19850819.extra.hu
Could you please check it?

Thank you in advance!

Gergő
yuoo2k

Post by yuoo2k »

licendrivr wrote:Hello,

I'd like to report a bug (or at least so it seems to me).

It appears that the IE Tab plug-in does not respond to JavaScript onKeyDown and onKeyUp events.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Try latest DevBuild (1.3.0.20070117):
http://ietab.mozdev.org/ietab-devbuild.xpi
HaST

ietab.js vs firefox.js

Post by HaST »

Hi!

I'm working in a company and I deplyed a Firefox with IEtab extension installed. I've puted it in c:\...\mozilla firefox\extensions because I want all users had it and I control the filterlist via c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js.

It worked until I update ietab to the last version, and it have installed in "Documments and settings", not in "program files". Well, the real problem is that the new version there is a /preferences/ietab.js in the extension folder with default preferences that overwrite mines in firefox.js.

Any ideas to overwrite this default settings?

Thx!

(Sorry for my english)
yuoo2k

Post by yuoo2k »

HaST wrote:Hi!

I'm working in a company and I deplyed a Firefox with IEtab extension installed. I've puted it in c:\...\mozilla firefox\extensions because I want all users had it and I control the filterlist via c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js.

It worked until I update ietab to the last version, and it have installed in "Documments and settings", not in "program files". Well, the real problem is that the new version there is a /preferences/ietab.js in the extension folder with default preferences that overwrite mines in firefox.js.

Any ideas to overwrite this default settings?

Thx!

(Sorry for my english)
Try User.js: http://kb.mozillazine.org/User.js_file