Version 0.6.4 has been released (yesterday) and there is now a Changelog
with version changes (0.1.2 until latest) on the project page.
- The Secure Login preferences branch has been moved from "secureLogin" to "extensions.secureLogin@blueimp.net"
The preference branch has been moved to prevent conflicts with other Firefox extensions or components,
which might happen in the future if the same name is used.
Your old preferences aren't lost but won't be loaded by the new Secure Login version.
To get them back, do the following:
- Shutdown firefox
- In your profile folder, open prefs.js
- Remove lines that contain the new preference string ("extensions.secureLogin@blueimp.net")
- Search for the string "secureLogin" and replace every occurrence with "extensions.secureLogin@blueimp.net"
- Restart firefox, you should now have your old preferences back
This is only needed if
a) You don't like unnessecary entries in your prefs.js file
Otherwise, the settings can be restored by a few mouselicks.
Secure Login is now listed on babelzilla.org
. So if you want to translate Secure Login in your native language, feel free to submit your translation there.
Secure Login has been reviewed and accepted by the Mozilla Firefox Add-ons team and is also available at addons.mozilla.org
. Unfortunately, the developers control panel there is currently locked because they are moving to a new site. So the version which you can download there is out of date.
But if you like Secure Login I would be happy if you give it a rating.
As soon as it is unlocked, I will submit the new version - so far, you can get the most up to date version from the Secure Login Firefox extension project page