[Ext] Autofill Forms - Fill out web forms automatically.

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
magatyb

Re: [Ext] Autofill Forms - Fill out web forms automatically.

Post by magatyb »

Hi.
I am unable to match form fields on this webpage :
http://phoenix.daype.com/classifieds/post_free_ad/14
You must LOGIN (username: anabellesvsh and password : gemballa ) to see the POST AD page.
I have tried normal field match ; the nearby text match ; the position number match and all have failed.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
GoSu

Post by GoSu »

Hello, tried almost 20 different form auto fills, and this one fits all my needs almost perfectly.
Im re-registering every day hundreds of web forms, all auto fills had the same problems and only 1 problem i have with this auto fill.
I understand why its not working for me, but i still didnt find a way to fix it. Please guys help me, its really important for me - its my job.

So here is my problem, im filling out a webform, its a property details, all fields work fine except 1. Description - doesnt fill in, it is because it has it own editor there. Here is a link of screenshot of what happens
http://xmages.net/storage/10/1/0/f/0/up ... 9ff5a3.jpg
You can see that value="" and the text is there actualy, i tried to do it manualy, to copy the description and add it manually from addon options in the profiles. When i add it there and try to fill in the info on the page, again all works perfect except the description, description value="blabla" but in description its empty. For you to clearly understand me, here is what i get in the result when i fill in the form.
http://xmages.net/storage/10/1/0/d/f/up ... aa346c.jpg

Even if i right click inside the description text you can see its not the same options as it is on website, thats options of editor. Any1 got any idea how i can make this work? i got around 2000 web forms and its really hard to copy paste descriptions all the time, it more then double my work time.

Will be waiting for your soonest reply, thank you all in advance
llev

Post by llev »

GoSu wrote:When i add it there and try to fill in the info on the page, again all works perfect except the description, description value="blabla" but in description its empty.

What happens if you submit at this point?
GoSu

Post by GoSu »

llev wrote:
GoSu wrote:When i add it there and try to fill in the info on the page, again all works perfect except the description, description value="blabla" but in description its empty.

What happens if you submit at this point?

1st screen is what i filled in manualy to create a profile, 2nd screen is a new page to submit where description is empty.

When i try to submit it says - you cannot submit with empty description. Even the value of description is "test123" its empty visually and it says that it is empty if i try to submit :(

I dont know alot about code, but now im searching source code of that page, maybe there is another hidden id for description it self..

Code: Select all

<div id="enter-details-description">
                            <label for="id_description">Description</label>

Please do not include your email address in the description. <a href="http://support.dubizzle.com/entries/194585-why-can-t-i-include-my-email-address-in-the-description" target="_blank">Why?</a>

</div>

<textarea id="id_description" rows="10" cols="40" name="description"></textarea></div>
                </div>
            </fieldset>

I think this is description

Also i think its not simple text, it is TinyMCE

Code: Select all

$(function(){

$('#id_description').tinymce({
            // Location of TinyMCE script
            script_url : 'http://media.cdn.dubizzle.com/js/tools/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js',
            // General options
            mode : "none",
            directionality: "ltr",
            theme : "advanced",
            plugins : "paste, spellchecker",
            force_p_newlines: 'false',
            force_br_newlines: 'true',
            theme_advanced_toolbar_location : 'bottom',
            theme_advanced_buttons1 : 'bold,italic,underline,|,paste,pasteword,|,bullist,numlist,|,spellchecker',
            theme_advanced_buttons2 : '',
            theme_advanced_buttons3 : '',
            default_document: '/blank/'
        });
GoSu

Post by GoSu »

Any1 answer please ;)
llev

Post by llev »

GoSu wrote:Any1 answer please ;)

Those message fields seem unfillable. Several other people asked the same question recently (just browse through the last few pages). You'll have to resort to copy-pasting #-o (keyboard shortcuts are your only remaining friends...)
magatyb

Post by magatyb »

magatyb wrote:Hi.
I am unable to match form fields on this webpage :
http://phoenix.daype.com/classifieds/post_free_ad/14
You must LOGIN (username: anabellesvsh and password : gemballa ) to see the POST AD page.
I have tried normal field match ; the nearby text match ; the position number match and all have failed.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Can anyone help me? Please?
GoSu

Post by GoSu »

llev wrote:
GoSu wrote:Any1 answer please ;)

Those message fields seem unfillable. Several other people asked the same question recently (just browse through the last few pages). You'll have to resort to copy-pasting #-o (keyboard shortcuts are your only remaining friends...)

Thanks for reply, lets hope the developer will add an solution to the next update..
GoSu

Post by GoSu »

Update: another form autofill dev replied to me and actually he managed to fix this problem in his autofill. Just need to add "iframe" to autofill, idk what that means but it worked, unfortunately his program is new and dont have all the function i need for my work. Im keep using this Autofill 0.9.8.0 and i hope you add "iframe" options or how its called to your next update.

Igor
funyhony

Post by funyhony »

i add to my firefox autofill forms , but i can't find the custom profile at all
ony default profile exist
and when i made write click on the page i can't find the "add complete form as profile"

i want to add this profile , what can i do
http://www.dlilnet.com/add-site.html

is thiere any improt or export template

please help me
what to do to find these custom profile
GoSu

Post by GoSu »

funyhony wrote:i add to my firefox autofill forms , but i can't find the custom profile at all
ony default profile exist
and when i made write click on the page i can't find the "add complete form as profile"

i want to add this profile , what can i do
http://www.dlilnet.com/add-site.html

is thiere any improt or export template

please help me
what to do to find these custom profile

To add complete form you should right click on any text area and you will see this button. I tried your website and it worked for me.
GoSu

Post by GoSu »

Regarding my problem, yesterday during updating once it filled description area.. i tried to remember what i did but couldnt, it just filled it once and never again. same id = "description" and value was tiny mce code with text.
barblask

Post by barblask »

hello, i need to take from field value, add to this 10 and fill it again. I know html, css, some php, but i was never lern js.

atm i have this:
var plus = parseFloat(this.getClipboardText()) + 10;plus++

I dont know how to get value from form and replace it with "this.getClipboardText()"
i was try with document.getElementById('field_id') but it was make errors.
xmommyx

Post by xmommyx »

I notice that this add-on states compatibility with Firefox 1.5-4.0 however, I get a message of "Not compatible with Firefox 3.6.14", I wonder if this is an oversight or possibly a problem on my end. Thanks for any help :)
jc4269

Post by jc4269 »

HI all,

I have a few profiles with similar information. Taking the example of First Name which is present on all profiles. So if i come across a site whose form field "First name" doesn't get auto filled, after clicking "add a rule for this field" (or manually adding a rule) is there a way to add that field rule to the first name rule of the all profiles that have first name?

Hope that is making sense.

I have read the help, couldn't find anything there on it.

I know i can just had the field manually to each one (i am at the moment just copying the field rule with '|' infront of it to all concerned fields), but i think it would be a good function that would save people a lot of time especially if they have heaps of profiles.