[Ext] Autofill Forms - Fill out web forms automatically.

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
IWish

Re: [Ext] Autofill Forms - Fill out web forms automatically.

Post by IWish »

I have a form where I'd like to use the fill and submit function. There's a page that has three submit buttons, each having a separate function. I seem to recall a way to make one of them a "default" submit button.

To simplify:
The form contains the following submit button options (all on the same page).

Continue Shopping
Update Cart
Proceed to Checkout

How I can make the "Proceed to Checkout" the default button option when using "fill and submit"?

As mentioned, I "think" I recall the possibility of enabling this option - I had to do a clean install and lost all of my notes "how to's". Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated - I can't seem to find this info upon performing a search on this forum.
friedmasi

Post by friedmasi »

DDavid wrote:Re: [Ext] Autofill Forms - Fill out web forms automatically.

Post by DDavid » September 7th, 2011, 2:57 pm
I can't save/export my profiles anymore. All I get when I exported the files is a file with 0 bytes. I'm running FF 6.0.

I have the same problem (WIN XP PRo SP3 32-bit, FF 6.02). Also "Store form field rules in a custom config directory" didn`t work. Without these functions, this addon is useless for me. So I changed to another addon "autofill". I would have liked this addon because of some features (encryption; Fill out complete web forms with just one click - and not automatically)
LinUplos

Post by LinUplos »

Hi, is it possible to submit forms on all tabs?

I mean, there is an option to fill forms on all tabs, but I need an option to fill out forms AND submit them on all tabs.

Any help?
kornellh

Post by kornellh »

can you implement Negative Lookbehind in regex (regular expression)?

i can give u a example:
i have a field named "mp_total_mp" and i want to fill field only if

(string "total" does not have in front string "mp" OR string "total" is not followed by string "mp") OR
(string "total" does not have in front string "mp" AND string "total" is not followed by string "mp") .

In other words field can contain string "total" but without string "mp" in front or/and after.

if field name was "total_mp" the solution for regex is simple:
total(?!.*mp)
which it works as supposed . but i would like to now if i can do something like this:
(?<!mp.*)total
i tested this with regex buddy and error was: the java.util.regex does not support infinite repetition inside lookbehind.
Finally i would like to have a regex like this:

(?<!mp.*)total(?!.*mp)

which i tested it with Regex Buddy and it works for following progr. languages: JGsoft and .Net
Challe

Post by Challe »

Hello! :)

I have been trying to figure out what to do a long time now, here is the deal.

I am using Autofill 3.5 to spin my texts.
(https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/autofill-262804/)

Example, in the addon:

"My name is {Lois|Peter|Meg|Chris|Brian|Stewie} and I am {50|25} years old."

This way every time I fill out a form, my text gets automatically gets randomized and generated into one of the following stentences:

My name is Peter and I am 50 years old.
My name is Peter and I am 25 years old.
My name is Meg and I am 50 years old.
My name is Meg and I am 25 years old.
My name is Chris and I am 50 years old.
My name is Chris and I am 25 years old.
My name is Brian and I am 50 years old.
My name is Brian and I am 25 years old.
My name is Lois and I am 50 years old.
My name is Lois and I am 25 years old.

I can complex it even more and get more unique texts.

My problem is, this addon don't allow shortcuts or hotkeys - the forms fills when the page loads. Which seems great, but it don't work 50-75% of the sites I visit.

Therefore, I wonder if I can somehow use Autofill Forms (Which I also use alot) to randomize my texts in someway?

Extremely thankfull for any answer! :D
Challe

Post by Challe »

Bump! I really need help with this, if anyone know.

Have searched for days but so far nothing!

Please, this matter is very important.
JayhawksRock

Post by JayhawksRock »

Challe wrote:Bump! I really need help with this, if anyone know.

This is a different addon! The author of the one you are using has a support site/forum here > http://groups.google.com/group/firefox-autofill
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln
Challe

Post by Challe »

JayhawksRock wrote:
Challe wrote:Bump! I really need help with this, if anyone know.

This is a different addon! The author of the one you are using has a support site/forum here > http://groups.google.com/group/firefox-autofill

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Read this:

I am using Autofill 3.5 to spin my texts.

My problem is that is don't work as I want.

Therefore, I wonder if I can somehow use Autofill Forms (Which I also use alot) to randomize/spin my texts in someway?

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
selvan777

Enhancement request

Post by selvan777 »

Thanks for maintaining this add-on, I'm using v0.9.8.3.

The "Select alternatives" window, I'd like to see it open in the lower right corner window or perhaps have it so it remembers it's last location? It seems like the form field calling for the alternative is always blocked by it.

Thanks
2kool4skool

Post by 2kool4skool »

Hi
I'm using autofill forms with FF 8.0 and Mac 10.7.2
i just upgraded my os from 10.6. i was using FF 8 on 10.6 snow leopard and now i am using it on Lion
I exported my profiles and dynamic tags and it seemed like they exported ok ( i know there was a problem with previous versions of FF where the exports would be 0kb files with not data. but these had the data.)

however, when I opened the preferences for Autofill Forms in FF8 on OS 10.7.2 the window is cutting of the settings on the different tabs.
on the simple tab you can see all of the fields but if you switch to the profiles tab or the main tab or interface tab it shrinks down so that you cant see any of the fields or buttons. so you basically can't use it at all except to make some simple profiles. on the Advanced tab is shows enough of the page to access the import button but it is still covering up some stuff.

I'm guessing that OS 10.7.2 has changed the way it displays the windows and it could be fixed but i wouldn't know where to start with this. can anyone duplicate this issue? and is there a solution?

great add in by the way, a huge time-saver for me. I use some custom tags to copy cells in excel (addresses) and autofill order forms with the clipboard info. i use the dynamic tags for this. thanks to the developer for such a useful tool!
Steve
tonyhef

Post by tonyhef »

hi, can the program fill out and submit the formautomatically when the page is loaded?
Aleks86

Post by Aleks86 »

Greetings, I would need some help about regular expressions.

I have code, something like this:

<input id="item1" type="radio" name="group1" value="1" />
<label for="item1">ITEM 1 LABEL</label>

<input id="item2" type="radio" name="group1" value="1" />
<label for="item2">ITEM 2 LABEL</label>

<input id="item3" type="radio" name="group1" value="1" />
<label for="item3">ITEM 3 LABEL</label>

Radio buttons, where the label is after the radio button. I need to select (for example), item 2. When i type the "ITEM 2 LABEL" inside the form fields name, autofill selects item3 for me (i assume he checks first radio button after the label).
How can i select the item2?

Thanks, Aleks
h0neym0nster

Post by h0neym0nster »

Hi, looking for a way to use dynamic date tag in Firefox autocomplete addon to display date in dd/mm/yyyy format when autocompleting a browser field.
Currently I can get it to display the fulll date and time using Date().toLocaleString()
But when i try to use the following javascript, it doesnt seem to work:

var d = new Date();

var curr_date = d.getDate();

var curr_month = d.getMonth();

var curr_year = d.getFullYear();

document.write(curr_date + "/" + curr_month + "/" + curr_year);

Any advicve would be appreciated. i dont really know anythign about javascript or how this addon implements it.
Thanks!
Hateful Elephants

Post by Hateful Elephants »

Last edited by Hateful Elephants on February 24th, 2012, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lumpymuffin

Re: [Ext] Autofill Forms - Single digits and symbols in name

Post by lumpymuffin »

Hello,

I just started using this plugin and after a few hours of trial and error have managed to figure out what I want to do. Still I have two big problems I hope you can help me with.

Problem 1 - Date of birth drop down menus - Select the Month / Day / Year from three menus
Entering the values for birth month and year is no problem, I presume because they are unique numbers. But when I enter the value of '4' for the day it brings up a list of alternatives including 4, 14, and 24. So anything with 4 in it. The same thing happens with any single digit number. How can I make it so I can enter single digits?

Problem 2
- Field Names contain symbols
I figured out that I can enter a field name in the Field Rule area as such (?:Name) and it works no problem. But it seems as soon as I enter symbols it quits working. The form I'm trying to auto fill uses names such as:

Code: Select all

name="release[birthdate(1i)]" value="1981"

Problem 3 - Multiple Selections from a List
Finally, I have a list of ethnicities I can choose from. I usually control click to select Korean, Caucasian and Mixed race. Should I just make three entries for this? Here is the name and value on the form if it helps:

Code: Select all

name="release[ethnicities][]" value="9" 

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Greg