[Ext] QuickDrag 2.1.3: SuperDragAndGo's minimalist successor

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
bena123

Re: [Ext] QuickDrag 2.1.3: SuperDragAndGo's minimalist succe

Post by bena123 »

apminthehole wrote:Hi, thanks for the great addon, one of the most useful addons.

I have a question (or feature request maybe). Can I change the target search engine to the specific one?

+1 for this.
When I want to Google and drag a word, I often forgot switching back the search engine to Google after using another engine in the search box.
So it would be nice to have an option to fix a specific one, or like what you mentioned earlier about adding a variable setting in about:config to always use the default search engine.
It would be convenient to the user like me who only drag search for a specific engine :D
skribb

Post by skribb »

Does anyone know how to change the default drag cursor in Windows 7? I went into C:\Windows\Cursors but it's not there... and you can't change it in the control panel either.
darkred

Post by darkred »

Thank you for this so useful addon. I love it!

One suggestion, please:
when drag'n'dropping text that is an "about:" page, e.g. drag'n'dropping text like "about:config", "about:permissions", etc,
to open the page - not search for it.
'(Firefox for desktop) list fixed bugs in Mercurial' userscript:
as a list: v4.2.2 and, as a sortable table: either v5.5.4 (for all channel users) or v5.5.4 (especially for inbound users).
My other userscripts: GreasyFork OpenUserJS
timtak

Post by timtak »

Thank you for this great Add-On. I was a maxthon user for the ability to drag to search, now I am happy with Mozilla.

I use it with an add-on called something like always search google.com (in English) which is just another search engine to ensure that google does not default me to the locale of my ip address.
Monoix

Post by Monoix »

This extension stopped working when torbutton got installed.
mooms

Post by mooms »

This extension is not totally compatible with Firefox 18+ (Download image doesn't work anymore).

I don't know where is Kai Liu, the original author of this wonderful extension, but the one on addons.mozilla.org (by stevie smith, who is this guy by the way?) is crippled with adware.
You can find a build (by xhmikosr) with not any ads here: http://xhmikosr.1f0.de/firefox/
mckdougle

Post by mckdougle »

Drag-n-drop an image to save it. this feature is not working

this issue needs to be fixed as it is the main reason i got this add on
Monoix

Post by Monoix »

Stopped working with recent Firefox... :'( https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1166517

This is really an essential extension for me, I'm getting crazy having to right-click and find my way through the menu.