[Ext] Undo Closed Tabs Button v3.7.1 (07/02/10)

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
chacham

Re: [Ext] Undo Closed Tabs Button v3.0.3 (06/20/08)

Post by chacham »

1) I think FF2 used ctrl-Z as the keyboard shortcut. In FF3 it has changed. Please (allow an option to) put it back to ctrl-z, which is the usual undo sequence.

2) Please change the context menu to a submenu, and add a list of close tabs listed in the order in which they were closed, and the URL. That would be very helpful when i want a tab that i closed 3 closes ago.

I love this add-on. I am to quick to close windows, and Undo has saved me so much time, so many times. Thank you for this great add-on!
supernova_00

Post by supernova_00 »

chacham wrote:1) I think FF2 used ctrl-Z as the keyboard shortcut. In FF3 it has changed. Please (allow an option to) put it back to ctrl-z, which is the usual undo sequence.
I had to change it in order to keep this extension on AMO. You can manually change it via the suggestion on this page, http://code.google.com/p/uctb/wiki/FAQ . You will have to manually change it for each release though.

2) Please change the context menu to a submenu, and add a list of close tabs listed in the order in which they were closed, and the URL. That would be very helpful when i want a tab that i closed 3 closes ago.

I love this add-on. I am to quick to close windows, and Undo has saved me so much time, so many times. Thank you for this great add-on!
Been wanting to do this for a while but I just do not have any time to add more options or fix some things right now. One day in the future I will get to this. Thanks for the suggestions.
chacham

Post by chacham »

supernova_00 wrote:
chacham wrote:1) I think FF2 used ctrl-Z as the keyboard shortcut. In FF3 it has changed. Please (allow an option to) put it back to ctrl-z, which is the usual undo sequence.
I had to change it in order to keep this extension on AMO. You can manually change it via the suggestion on this page, http://code.google.com/p/uctb/wiki/FAQ . You will have to manually change it for each release though.

Ouch.

Is it possible, that when you get time.... that you make this a configurable option.

I cannot tell you how often i "undo".
GagleKas

Post by GagleKas »

Please correct this bug. There you have the spanish translation. We still see the text in french.
ZeroH

Post by ZeroH »

Hi. I can't seem to get this working. It does not keep track of the closed tabs and I also do not see it in the context menu when I right-click. I have it working on my other computer.

I'm using Firefox 3.0.1
makondo

Post by makondo »

The 3.0.3 conflicts with TMP last dev.build (0.3.7pre.080917) - the close tab button on tabs doesn't show on tabs. Just thought i'd let you know, in case you don't know this already.

EDIT: NM. The problem has been fixed with the latest TMP dev.build (080920).
CrazyForStarWar

Post by CrazyForStarWar »

Is it possible for you to leave the "recently closed tabs" submenu under history?

Or even better, could you add the drop down list to the tab button? I have one on the tab but not the toolbar, and can't go back any farther than the most recently closed tab.
Scipio

Post by Scipio »

Is it possible to change the text on the button in version 2.0?
mat_zero

Post by mat_zero »

On my version of firefox (3.0.8) I't doesn't have the button on View -> Toolbars -> Customize, is it possible to fix this ?
Madeline

Post by Madeline »

Have you actually got this extension installed? Check in your Add-ons. If it's not there, get it here. You should then be able to get the button by going to View>Toolbars>Customise as you wanted.
The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don't have to waste your time voting.
- Charles Bukowski
Noman09

Post by Noman09 »

Hi everyone

I have Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 and Undo Closed Tabs Button 3.0.3 does not work with it!

I know its a beta but Firefox 3.0.8 keeps crashing on my system, in any case I love the ff3.1b3 speed improvements/stability/more features and would like to keep this...however undo addon is a must for me so please can the developer make it compatable with it? many thanks! =)
Scipio

Post by Scipio »

Until it's made compatible, use Control+Shift+T on the keyboard to open closed tabs.
Noman09

Post by Noman09 »

Thanks mate for that...although not as good as the addon, will use as a temporary solution :wink:
mat_zero

Post by mat_zero »

Madeline wrote:Have you actually got this extension installed? Check in your Add-ons. If it's not there, get it here. You should then be able to get the button by going to View>Toolbars>Customise as you wanted.

Yeah, I installed, and re-installed, but I'm still having the same problem.
makondo

Post by makondo »

You may want to try the Custom Buttons² ext. and install one of this 2 buttons:
Undo Closed Tab
Undo Closed Tab w/TMP
There also almost 400 other buttons available so the ext. might be useful anyway.