[Ext]Default FullZoom Level

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
elcoyotelocoatx

Re: [Ext]Default FullZoom Level

Post by elcoyotelocoatx »

Well, crap. I'd sure like to know why it's not working for me anymore. This really sucks.
ElIngeniero

Post by ElIngeniero »

Hi!

I wonder whether this thread is still alive!?

I love this add-on - my only problem is that I can't set it to Full Zoom by default; everytime I open a new tab I have to go down and press left click to switch from T150 > F150 and that kills the whole convenience of DFZL!

Is there anything I am doing wrong? I have unticked the "Change Default Mode to Text Only" box but that doesn't seem to make any difference :-(

I have FF 3.6.15

Thanks,

J
treutronics

Post by treutronics »

Dear Sir, dear Readers.

please tell me which Version of Firefox i should use to see this Addon working as intended.

Thank you very much,

TT
ethsen

Post by ethsen »

I wanted to change the font of the zoom level icon text in the toolbar but it doesn't seem to take. Am I missing something?

Code: Select all

#statusbarZoomLevel .toolbarbutton-text {
font-family: Calibri !important;
font-size: 11pt !important;
font-weight: bold !important;
}
Alice0775

Post by Alice0775 »

ethsen wrote:I wanted to change the font of the zoom level icon text in the toolbar but it doesn't seem to take. Am I missing something?

Selector should be #statusbarZoomLevel only. And need restart.

However bold does not support.
(default_fullzoom_level-4.5.1pre-fx.xpi dev version will support font-weight).
ethsen

Post by ethsen »

Alice0775 wrote:(default_fullzoom_level-4.5.1pre-fx.xpi dev version will support font-weight).

Excellent! Thank you Alice.
SOCL

Post by SOCL »

Hey Alice,

Love the product, but I can't seem to locate it in my browser any where. Prior to updating to Firefox 4, I did not have any issues - I used this add-on from the Status bar, but now it seems to have gone missing. I see that there is an "Add-on Bar" now where I have a few add-ons, but I cannot locate Default FullZoom. :(

Any thoughts on locating it?

UPDATE: Err...never mind. Somehow I managed to misplace it in the "Customize" area for toolbars. :oops:
mylake

Post by mylake »

My experience with the compatibility between "Default Fullzoom Level" and Firefox:
1. Both DFL 4.4.7 and 4.5 are compatible with Firefox up until Firefox version 4.0.
2. Neither version works with Firefox 4.0 and up. The DFL buttons are missing in the status bar.

The DFL 4.5 might work with Firefox 4.0 for some people. But it didn't work for me. To be sure, I removed Firefox and install Firefox 4.0 or 4.0-RC (4.0 Beta 12) from scratch, and the DFL buttons did not show up for either Firefox version. There is a major change of the status bar for Firefox 4.0 that might have caused this.

For the time being, I reverted to Firefox 3.6 so that I can use DFL 4.5.
sailor8911

Post by sailor8911 »

Hello, White Alice0775, thank you for the development of Default FullZoom Level, but I recently discovered a problem: In the options, the first option is "Default FullZoom Level (percent)", the default value is 100,(of course, Firefox's default page zoom is 100%). But if it is set to other values, such as 120, and then uninstall this extension without changing it to original 100, after restarting Firefox, I find that Firefox's default page zoom becomes 120%(press Ctrl+0,page will be 120% of its original size to show, rather than the original 100%). I think that since this extension has been uninstalled, it should not affect Firefox's default page zoom, right?this should be a small bug, I hope you can fix this bug as soon as possible, thank you once again.

P.S. My English is not well, So I write these things with the help of Google translator, I hope you can understand that,Good Luck!
Alice0775

Post by Alice0775 »

Thanks @sailor8911
I confirmed the issue.
If you are interested, try default_fullzoom_level-4.5.2pre-fx.xpi dev version.
squall_leonhart

Post by squall_leonhart »

Alice0775

Post by Alice0775 »

squall_leonhart wrote:just a heads up alice, i filed https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=650350

But I do not use extensions described in the bug except DFL.
And I have never been experienced the issue with about 40 extensions I used.
Thanks.

Edit:
It happens with "Image Toolbar" in clean profile.
So, I think It is Image Toolbar's problem.
squall_leonhart

Post by squall_leonhart »

you are right 'doh', i was too busy testing extensions against each other to test them out singularly.
Ken Saunders

Post by Ken Saunders »

Hey sorry to bother you with this since I'm sure that it's been asked, but even after searching this thread, I couldn't find the answer.
How do I once again display the zoom level in the add-on bar? There is no instance of it in the Customize Toolbar window.
Alice0775

Post by Alice0775 »

Ken Saunders wrote: There is no instance of it in the Customize Toolbar window.

https://static-cdn.addons.mozilla.net/i ... /61288.png