[Ext]Default FullZoom Level

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
eliuri

Re: [Ext]Default FullZoom Level

Post by eliuri »

Thanks Alice:

I assume you are referring to the statement I quote below from that site you posted.

However, it does seem that the "No-Squint" add-on DOES allow the user to set smaller increments for Ctrl + and Ctrl -

Was hoping "Default Zoom Level" could allow for same fine tuning.

Thanks for bearing with me:

-Eliuri

"The zoom levels that the user can change to are limited to the ones specified in this preference.

Possible values and their effects

A list of comma-separated numbers, representing the zoom levels as multipliers that the user can use on content. Default value is .3,.5,.67,.8,.9,1,1.1,1.2,1.33,1.5,1.7,2,2.4,3 (zoom levels of 30%, 50%, 67%, 80%, 90%, 100%, 110%, 120%, 133%, 150%, 170%, 200%, 240%, and 300%) "
eliuri

Post by eliuri »

Smaller increments , such as by 5% now DO seem to work with Ctrl+ and Ctrl -
I just added in the appropriate decimal number in the zoom levels box under: Options.
Might have been that upgrade of this extension to 3.8

Thanks, Alice
Alice0775

Post by Alice0775 »

eliuri wrote:Smaller increments , such as by 5% now DO seem to work with Ctrl+ and Ctrl -
I just added in the appropriate decimal number in the zoom levels box under: Options.
Might have been that upgrade of this extension to 3.8

Thanks, Alice

I am sorry that it is late to report a new version here.
Version 3.8 released.
Improved: Original preference for the zoom levels is unified to a default preference.
Alice0775

Post by Alice0775 »

Version 3.9 released.
Workaround fix:
Bug 486808 - Zooming does not apply when a dialog is displayed at the time of start-up .
(There is only one tab. and The check dialog of a regular browser is displayed. )
krofa

Post by krofa »

Hello.

I'm on Mac OS X. I know you mentioned that you don't use non Windows environments. But what I'm going to ask will not be OS related really.

The default keyboard shortcut for "Preferences" (Win: Options) is "accel" + ," in Mac OS X. So when Default FullZoom is installed the extension takes over that shortcut. I would like to disable this shortcut if possible.

Is there any way to disable the textzoom shortcuts?

Thanks.
Alice0775

Post by Alice0775 »

krofa wrote:Hello.

I'm on Mac OS X. I know you mentioned that you don't use non Windows environments. But what I'm going to ask will not be OS related really.

The default keyboard shortcut for "Preferences" (Win: Options) is "accel" + ," in Mac OS X. So when Default FullZoom is installed the extension takes over that shortcut. I would like to disable this shortcut if possible.

Is there any way to disable the textzoom shortcuts?

Thanks.

You can change key configuration by using Keyconfig Extension ( viewtopic.php?t=72994 ).
slimxfir

Post by slimxfir »

when i open a image link background,current page's zoom level will reset to 100%,how to fix?
Alice0775

Post by Alice0775 »

slimxfir wrote:when i open a image link background,current page's zoom level will reset to 100%,how to fix?

I can confirm the issue. And fixed in Version 4.0.
Fixed: when open a image link in background tab, current tab zoom level will reset to 100%. It should not be changed.

At present, it is in the sandbox.
You can install click "See All Versions" and "Add to Firefox"

Thank you for your bug report.

Edit:
4.1 released
(Fixed:The zoom level displayed in the statusbar was wrong after session restore. regression of 4.0)
WhtDwrf

Post by WhtDwrf »

Thank you for this addon. It has worked great for all the versions of Firefox I have tried it on.
Even Firefox 3.6a1pre builds, until they changed something recently.
Using recent Firefox 3.6a1pre builds (currently using 20090805 release) with Full Zoom 4.2:

1) If I have multiple tabs open, if I change the zoom level on one tab this zoom level will show in the status bar for all other tabs.

2) If I open a link from the Bookmarks menu in a New Tab, the new tab will open with the correct zoom level, but the Tab you were on will be reset to 100% zoom.
Have others noticed this?

Edit.2:
    Thanks, tried 4.3 (in 'sandbox')... and it works with 3.6a1pre again.
Last edited by WhtDwrf on August 7th, 2009, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Windows NT 5.1 XP SP3; Using latest Firefox & TB, release builds.. and Firefox.beta channel build candidates.
Testing with latest Nightly and Aurora builds.
Alice0775

Post by Alice0775 »

WhtDwrf wrote:[*]Thank you for this addon. It has worked great for all the versions of Firefox I have tried it on.
Even Firefox 3.6a1pre builds, until they changed something recently.[*]
Using recent Firefox 3.6a1pre builds (currently using 20090805 release) with Full Zoom 4.2:

1) If I have multiple tabs open, if I change the zoom level on one tab this zoom level will show in the status bar for all other tabs.

2) If I open a link from the Bookmarks menu in a New Tab, the new tab will open with the correct zoom level, but the Tab you were on will be reset to 100% zoom.
Have others noticed this?

4.3 please.
squall_leonhart

Post by squall_leonhart »

Hi Alice, can you please change the plugin to direct to the mozilla addons listing when you click Home page on in the addons menu.
It would make it alot easier to be directed to there first, and then have your links listed on the addons page, rather then getting directed to a page which is hard to navigate (even in english)
RNiK

Post by RNiK »

Just out of curiosity, why do you recommend the use of NoSquint addon instead of this?
MondoWin ==> Italian site for information about MS Windows tweaking
Philip Chee

Post by Philip Chee »

RNiK wrote:Just out of curiosity, why do you recommend the use of NoSquint addon instead of this?

Well for one thing NoSquint works in SeaMonkey:
http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html#nosquint

Phil
Han_Dai

Post by Han_Dai »

Hello.

It uses it with Firefox 3.5.2.
When TotalToolbar 1.6(http://totaltoolbar.mozdev.org/) is used, the magnification is not displayed in the statusbar.
Is correspondence possible?
Alice0775

Post by Alice0775 »

Han_Dai wrote:Hello.

It uses it with Firefox 3.5.2.
When TotalToolbar 1.6(http://totaltoolbar.mozdev.org/) is used, the magnification is not displayed in the statusbar.
Is correspondence possible?

I can not reproduce the issue.
I try TotalToolbar 1.6 and Default Full Zoom Level 4.2.
T100%( or F100%) is displayed in the statusbar properly.
And I was able to put tool buttons(P, A) in the statusbar , too.