keyconfig 20110522

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
adulttw

Re: keyconfig 20080929

Post by adulttw »

Iceweasel wrote:cycle through tabs

Code: Select all

gBrowser.mTabContainer.advanceSelectedTab(1,true) /* next */
gBrowser.mTabContainer.advanceSelectedTab(-1,true) /* previous */

Thanks,it works!
levifig

Post by levifig »

keyconfig seems to be broken with Firefox 4 beta 2… or am I missing something?
It doesn't have any configs there anymore PLUS I can't seem to be able to add any… :(

:-k
OzarksCrescentMural

Post by OzarksCrescentMural »

Hi again,

I need the command code for delete or backspace. Thanks!

Is there a glossary anywhere that lists all of the command codes in one place? That would be so useful.
Iceweasel

Post by Iceweasel »

Soar Alba
OzarksCrescentMural

Iceweasel, you are awesome! Thank you. Just what I was looking for and I found the command code for delete.
dorando

Post by dorando »

Iceweasel wrote:PS: how do you colour code your code snippets?
[code=php][/code]

levifig wrote:keyconfig seems to be broken with Firefox 4 beta 2… or am I missing something?
See the changes posted for stevvie.
levifig

Post by levifig »

dorando wrote:
Iceweasel wrote:PS: how do you colour code your code snippets?
[code=php][/code]

levifig wrote:keyconfig seems to be broken with Firefox 4 beta 2… or am I missing something?
See the changes posted for stevvie.
You, sir, ROCK! :)

BTW, any reason why an update to the extension with those lines hasn't been released? Maybe branch it if it's a change that breaks previous FF versions… no? :)
Again, THANK YOU! ;)
Iceweasel

Post by Iceweasel »

So many keyboard shortcuts are already taken up by Firefox and my many extensions! Most of them I don't use.

I tried to assign a shortcut that is already in use to one of my new key functions. But the old one takes precedence. Is it possible to remove used keyboard shortcuts?
Soar Alba
tonymec

Post by tonymec »

Iceweasel wrote:So many keyboard shortcuts are already taken up by Firefox and my many extensions! Most of them I don't use.

I tried to assign a shortcut that is already in use to one of my new key functions. But the old one takes precedence. Is it possible to remove used keyboard shortcuts?

Some of them you can (from the keyconfig interface), others you can't, it all depends how that particular shortcut is implemented.

If a key is bound to more than one function, it will be highlighted in the keyconfig popup. Sometimes you can disable all of them but the one you need. Yrial and error will tell you.
Best regards,
Tony
Iceweasel

Post by Iceweasel »

Thanks for the quick response, Tony. What a nuisance! Shift-Ctrl, Meta-Alt, Shift-Meta-Alt all taken up.

I'd just like to have one key combination for all my short-cuts in combination with a meaningful letter!
Soar Alba
RobertJ

Post by RobertJ »

See the changes posted for stevvie.[/quote]You, sir, ROCK! :)

BTW, any reason why an update to the extension with those lines hasn't been released? Maybe branch it if it's a change that breaks previous FF versions… no? :)

One vote for that idea :!:
FF 92.0 - TB 78.13 - Mac OSX 10.13.6
OzarksCrescentMural

How would you go about setting a keyboard shortcut through keyconfig to open one specific bookmark?

Thanks!
ballyhairs

Post by ballyhairs »

I'm trying to manipulate Firefox using ahk, but I need it to wait till the page is fully loaded.
Is there a way to send the word "Done" to clipboard when a page is done loading?

Help is appreciated
tonymec

Post by tonymec »

ballyhairs wrote:I'm trying to manipulate Firefox using ahk, but I need it to wait till the page is fully loaded.
Is there a way to send the word "Done" to clipboard when a page is done loading?

Help is appreciated

To the clipboard? Not that I know of. However (except maybe in the very newest versions of Firefox, if the statusbar is removed, which I think hasn't happened yet), the word "Done" appears on the left side of the statusbar, in most cases when a page is done loading (though I've seen the Gmail webpage going on loading after the word "Done" was displayed).

Maybe with the Greasemonkey extension (not the keyconfig extension), and an onload script; but that is not my forte.
Best regards,
Tony
dorando

Post by dorando »

levifig wrote:BTW, any reason why an update to the extension with those lines hasn't been released?
I don't intend to release an update just for compatibility with a beta release, since those using them should be capable of applying the required changes themselves.

OzarksCrescentMural wrote:How would you go about setting a keyboard shortcut through keyconfig to open one specific bookmark?
If you've assigned a keyword try

loadURI(getShortcutOrURI('keyword',{})); 
otherwise you might want to use loadURI directly.

ballyhairs wrote:I'm trying to manipulate Firefox using ahk, but I need it to wait till the page is fully loaded.
Try

var ClipboardHelper = Components.classes["@mozilla.org/widget/clipboardhelper;1"]
getService(Components.interfaces.nsIClipboardHelper);

if(
gBrowser.mIsBusy)
 gBrowser.mCurrentBrowser.addEventListener("load", function () {
   this.removeEventListener("load", arguments.callee, true);
   ClipboardHelper.copyString("Done");
},
 true);
else
 ClipboardHelper.copyString("Done");