Automatic Update does not work: I forgot to specify an update link in the previous version
Does this mean it is fixed now, or not working now?
Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
It will work when a new version of Duplicate Tab will be released (e.g. 0.4.1).
For automatic update to work an update URL has to be specified in the older version of the extension which is to be updated. And it wasn't specified in Duplicate Tab 0.3.x, so Firefox does not know of any updates for 0.3.x.
it doesn't fixed
Oops I'm sorry , I tested it with the original version of miniT and I assumed the enhanced version used the same preferences. But, as is correctly stated in the movie Under Siege 2, assumption is the mother of all f*ck ups!
So tomorrow I'll release an update with the fix for this.
Duplicate Tab 0.4.1 is released, which should now fix giving focus to the correct tab.
now with Duplicate Tab 0.4.1 it's append the merge tabs to the previous window and preserve the focuse correct. so now the merge tabs go to the end.
but in Duplicate Tab 0.4 the merge tabs was inserted after the selected tab in the previous window
[i'm use miniT + with "open tab next to current" ON]
what i'm expecting is:
merge tabs should be inserted after the selected tab in the previous window, and the focus should be preserve.
i'm hope this isn't too much to ask for.
Duplicate Tab 0.5 released.
- Added ability to open a link in a duplicated tab.
- Added a hidden pref to position the Duplicate Tab menu items in the contextmenu of a tab.
- Added German locale (thanks to ReinekeFux).
- Fix for new command-line handling in recent nightlies.
- Merging of windows when miniT is installed now adds the tabs from the top window(s) next to the current open tab in the lowest window when miniT is set to do so.
- Fix selection of tabs for merging
I hope this is fixed the way you want, in this new release.
You can add this line to your user.js file:
Done (through context menu item)
There appears to be a conflict with the new Tab Mix. With both installed, duplicate tab is not available in the context menu of the first tab opened only. It is available in all subsequent tabs. As I am not sure where the issue lies, I have reported it on the Tab Mix thread as well.
Brilliant, thanks. I'll give it a go tomorrow at work.
Hey, thanks for this new version. I was just looking for some kind of option to make the duplicate tab appear right next to the current tab. I did an "update" on this extension, and lo-and-behold, you had added exactly that option! Very helpful.
Twanno... thanks much for this extension. It is exactly what I was looking for in function, and works perfectly. Cheers! pcc
New version: Duplicate Tab 0.6, with lots of new features and support for Firefox 1.5 Beta:
- Added support for shift+dragging a tab to duplicate a tab (only on Firefox 1.5 Beta and above).
- Added Duplicate Tab and Duplicate Tab To New Window toolbar buttons (Firefox only).
- Support for dragging tab or url to toolbar buttons to duplicate a tab.
- Added support for Mozilla Suite / Seamonkey.
- Added chrome.manifest file to support new chrome registration.
- Added option to load the duplicate tab in the background.
- Better integration with tablib derived extensions (tablib, MiniT, TabMix).
- Added option to configure context menu items in page and tab independently.
- Fix placement of duplicate tab after duplication of unfocussed tab.
- Fix Dutch (nl-NL) locale.
- Added French (fr-FR) locale (thanks to Olivier Tribout).
- Added Italian (it-IT) locale (thanks to MatrixIsAllOver).
More information with screenshots on my restyled homepage
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests