SeaMonkey MAIL refuses to LEARN "NOT JUNK"

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
Suz1950

SeaMonkey MAIL refuses to LEARN "NOT JUNK"

Post by Suz1950 »

I've been using Mozilla since the mid 1990s when it was Just T-Rex --- SeaMonkey since it was introduced -- NEVER use FireFox nor Thunderbird. SeaMonkey POP3 email client REFUSES to learn the specific senders are NOT JUNK no matter how many times I hit the IGNORE or Not Junk buttons... SeaMonkey never learns!!!!! The only reason that this can be appending is the commie "we know what you should see" attitude of the programmers.

The problem is that they in their righteousness deny everyone the RIGHT to determine what we as individuals want to be exposed to. IF something IS JUNK we have the option to mark it as such. It is NOT for someone else to determine FOR ME!

SeaMonkey has sunk to extremely low trustworthiness of Google Alphabet Bing MS Apple Meta Facebook TicToc CBS MSNBC ABC FOX and all the other BIG BROTHER media that ONLY wants THEIR opinion heard.
Frank Lion

Re: SeaMonkey MAIL refuses to LEARN "NOT JUNK"

Post by Frank Lion »

Suz1950 wrote:I've been using Mozilla since the mid 1990s when it was Just T-Rex --- SeaMonkey since it was introduced
..and in all that time you never learned how to turn off SeaMonkey's junk detection?

Btw I read the rest of your post - you are a total crank.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)
DanRaisch

Re: SeaMonkey MAIL refuses to LEARN "NOT JUNK"

Post by DanRaisch »

Moving to SeaMonkey Support as no specific bug has yet been identified here and locking the thread as this is not going to end well.