ContextMenu Extensions broken with 11-22-2002 build

Discussion of bugs in Seamonkey
Goldzilla

ContextMenu Extensions broken with 11-22-2002 build

Post by Goldzilla »

ContextMenu Extensions after the 11-22 build result in tabbed browsing being broken. The 11-21
build works fine with ContextMenu Extensions (http://white.sakura.ne.jp/~piro/xul/_extensions.html.en).
I've also sent a note to Piro letting him know abou this though I don't know if he's just going to wait
for a release version to look at or if he's keeping up with the nightlies.

ContextMenu Extensions doesn't work at all in Phoenix and I'm going to take a look at some installation
differences between the two. I decided to give the nightlies of Mozilla a try as I've heard that Java
performance has improved. The main application that I use with Java is an annotation feature at
stockcharts.com and I've found that Java performance has improved quite a bit to be more or less
on par with Phoenix. Still slower than Internet Explorer but not to a degree that I really care about.

There are a lot of other features in Mozilla [with Piro's extension] that have made Phoenix/Mozilla
my main browsers. There is one thing that I still use Internet Explorer [wrapped with Crazy Browser]
and that is for printing. When you increase the fontsize on IE, it prints with the larger font. On Mozilla,
it prints in the same font. It would be nice to have an option to print according to the displayed font
instead of requiring the user to scale in the print menu.