walmart logging in...

Discussion of bugs in Seamonkey
Cuginovinnie

walmart logging in...

Post by Cuginovinnie »

I have reset my password to log in to Walmart.com. I got a message from them saying the password change was taken... I can then cllick on it and it is suppose to let me in. However on my Desk top it won't let me in, saying incorrect password with the log in name. On my laptop, I don't have that problem. My Desktop version is 2.39. My Laptop is 2.33.1. I've gotten lots of things to do, that I don't understand in the SeaMonkey topic.

If this is a bug... when are they going to correct it... If not, should I go back and install version 2.33.1 on the desktop... Further Info I have Windows Seven on the Desktop and Vista Premium on the laptop.
Last edited by DanRaisch on March 28th, 2016, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Email address removed per forum rules. http://forums.mozillazine.org/faq.php?mode=rules#f4r4
Andy Boze

Re: walmart logging in...

Post by Andy Boze »

I've had a similar problem in a couple of versions of SM logging in to chase.com. Don't know whether it might be related. It usually gets fixed in a later version. Since SM 2.40 is available now, why not try installing it to see whether it resolves your problem? http://www.seamonkey-project.org/
But then again, I may be wrong.
Cuginovinnie

Post by Cuginovinnie »

My wife's desktop uses version 2.39 as mine with Win10 and I have no problem logging on with it. I'm using Win 7.
Cuginovinnie

Post by Cuginovinnie »

All squared away... i went to tools, cookie manager and allowed cookies from this site and now I can log on.... I did this by hunt and peck.... thanks for all your responses.... Vince