Website sncf-connect.com doesn't work

Discussion of bugs in Seamonkey
Ellioz

Website sncf-connect.com doesn't work

Post by Ellioz »

Hello fellow SM users,

I need to buy train tickets sometimes. Unfortunately, https://www.sncf-connect.com/ (french website) doesn't work properly.

I have a screen :"We're checking you are no robot".

Unfortunately, I cannot state I am no robot. It works with Waterfox and Edge (but not with Pale Moon).

My SM version is 2.53.11. I don't know if I changed something to the user agent. My current theme is XPFE classic. I have many extensions : Adblock plus, chatzilla, DOM inspector, Fierr, Ghostery, HTTPS everywhere, lastpass, mozilla archive format, open with, pdf viewer.

I am on Windows 10, my anti-virus is the microsoft one.

I would like to check with another profile, unfortunately "C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -profilemanager doesn't open the profile manager.

In my opinion, Seamonkey is not able to deal with such Internet pages, too complex or something like this. Hope I am wrong on this. Wonder why sometimes it works with Firefox and not SM.

Thanks to those trying to help,
therube

Re: Website sncf-connect.com doesn't work

Post by therube »

I would like to check with another profile, unfortunately "C:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -profilemanager doesn't open the profile manager.
From a command prompt, if SeaMonkey is already open, then it does not work.
In order to do it in that situation, you need to (also) use the -no-remote switch.

C:\> seamonkey -profilemanager -no-remote

Or, from an already running instance of SeaMonkey; Tools | Switch Profile...

As far as that site, as it is not working in PM, & from what I can see, also not working in SeaMonkey, just have to use a different browser.
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript