1119 build really buggy crashing a lot for me on XP

Discussion about Seamonkey builds
mesostinky

1119 build really buggy crashing a lot for me on XP

Post by mesostinky »

I can't tell yet if it was possibly an extension, but the 1119 build was locking up on me constantly and soaring to 155MB memory usuage before I could kill it off. This is the first build that's acted like that in a long time for me. Anyway I initially reusd my profile from 1115 build, and when trying to launch it, it just locked up. So then I wiped the profile and started completely fresh. It then launched fine, but then began to lock up at random times.

One way I could get it to lock up completely over and over was to try to download Outport which the Mozilla Calendar page links to. Just clicking on the download link which brings you to a typical sourceforge download page with mirrors listed. At that point it locks up the browser hard. I'll try fresh with 1120 and see how it goes.

Edit

2002112004 is MUCH better. So far I've installed all the extras, Gestures, spellchecker, orbit theme, calendar, and its working very well. That sourceforge download page is no longer hanger the browser as well.