searching at php.net

Discussion about Seamonkey builds
Bergamot

searching at php.net

Post by Bergamot »

I don't know if it's something about my system, something at php.net, or something in the browser, but I am no longer able to use the search bar at php.net. All searches just bring me to their page describing the new auto-complete process. Sometimes the first search works but nothing after that does.
http://php.net

Example: type is_dir in the search box at the top of the page and hit enter.
If that brings up the is_dir page, type is_file in the search box and hit enter.

What do you get? The is_dir and is_file pages or the auto-complete information page?
raj_bhaskar

Re: searching at php.net

Post by raj_bhaskar »

Both of those examples take me to the respective function description pages, as expected.
Ztruker

Post by Ztruker »

Works for me as well.

You appear to be running 2.17a1 build, What is it and where did you get it or have you changed the REAL UA string?

Try 2.14.1 perhaps?
Rich
Do, or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
James

Post by James »

Ztruker wrote:You appear to be running 2.17a1 build, What is it and where did you get it or have you changed the REAL UA string?

SeaMonkey 2.17a1 is a Nightly channel test build, as it is 2.16a2 on Aurora and 2.15b on Beta.

Anyways since the poster is Testing a Nightly build, moved to SeaMonkey Builds. Though his Nightly build is at least a week old? due to still having the Gecko/20.0 and not Gecko/builddate due to backing out in 588909