SeaMonkey Aurora localized builds

Discussion about Seamonkey builds
zeroleft

SeaMonkey Aurora localized builds

Post by zeroleft »

Running precompiled binaries from the SeaMonkey project under Debian Wheezy i386 and using the Aurora channel (currently version 2.22a2) with localized build in Portuguese (pt-pt, due to unavailability of pt-br).

I've noticed that the last update was on September 2. An twelve days interregnum is somewhat unusual in this channel.

I must look for some corruption in my installation or is it a issue in the realm of development?

Any clue will be appreciated...
rsx11m

Re: SeaMonkey Aurora localized builds

Post by rsx11m »

Looking at http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-aurora-l10n/, there are no 2.22a2 builds more recent than September 2nd for any locale and platform. The logs indicate a problem with the comm-l10n build system itself or its configuration.

Thus, nothing on your end. The en-US builds are fine.
rsx11m

Post by rsx11m »

From today's meeting, it's a known issue (that's the good news). For some reason the l10n repositories aren't found. The bad news is that the cause of this isn't known yet.

Work is ongoing in bug 902876, if you want to follow the progress.
zeroleft

Post by zeroleft »

:) I was just going to post about bug report 902876, in case somebody else with the same issue find this thread!

Thank you for the clarification and let's wait that the developers find a solution.
rsx11m

Post by rsx11m »

You are welcome.