phoenix printpreview

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
staja

phoenix printpreview

Post by staja »

moin moin,
perhaps somebody can help me with a little problem:
my phoenix 0.4 is not able to open the "print-preview" of the site "www.t-online.de". But only this site. When I click "File"-"print-preview", the browser falls down, that´s to say freezes. (the same problem exists in K-Meleon too).
What can I do?
Jochen
ehume

Hmmm

Post by ehume »

I went to the website and tried print preview. It worked for me with builds 20021114 and 20021119. Keines los.

Are your Phoenix and K-Meleon installations using the same profile? If so, you may wish to start a new profile and see if you get the same problem.

Or you may be running an extension on both Phoenix and K-Meleon that interacts with the website. You may wish to try a clean install in a new directory with no extensions and try again.

Can you print-preview with Mozilla?
staja

print preview

Post by staja »

moin moin,
thank you for the answer, but im sorry, it doesn´t works in Phoenix.
In Mozilla 1.01 it works.
I have uninstalled Mozilla, K-Meleon and Phoenix complete including profiles and only installed Phoenix after that. No success.
Have you one more idea?
Please excuse my crasy English, but I´m not used to ist. But I hope, it will be enough.
Jochen
mesostinky

Post by mesostinky »

It doesn't freeze for me Phoenix 1125 Win32. But on certain pages of that website Print Preview doesn't work correctly. For example if you scroll down and then follow the link to the article " Fit statt fett durch den Winter" which has a picture of a guy pinching his side, Print preview doesn't work right, it only gets part of the page.
Zaphod

Re: phoenix printpreview

Post by Zaphod »

staja wrote:moin moin,
my phoenix 0.4 is not able to open the "print-preview" of the site "www.t-online.de". But only this site. When I click "File"-"print-preview", the browser falls down, that´s to say freezes. (the same problem exists in K-Meleon too).

Hi Jochen,
i use the current phoenix nightly (20021125) and i can't see any problem with this page or the print preview (beside its T-Online ;-)).

But maybe you are customer of Deutsche Bank 24, and maybe you can tell me if you are able to log in your banking account? I always got the message that i have to activate cookies (anyway cookies are activated, and i can see the 3 needed cookies in the cookie manager ). Can you confirm this?

mesostinky wrote:It doesn't freeze for me Phoenix 1125 Win32. But on certain pages of that website Print Preview doesn't work correctly. For example if you scroll down and then follow the link to the article " Fit statt fett durch den Winter" which has a picture of a guy pinching his side, Print preview doesn't work right, it only gets part of the page.

Where is the problem with the print preview of this page? I can't see any mistakes.
staja

print preview

Post by staja »

@ mesostinky,
yes, that´s right, there are some more sites (all t-online), where print-preview doesn´t work. Yes, it only gets part of the page.

@ Zaphod,
in deutsch kann ich mich genauer ausdrücken: Nein, mit der Deutschen Bank 24 habe ich nichts zu tun. Eine Cooky-Meldung erscheint aber auch bei der T-Online-Seite nicht. Es gibt aber ein Cooky mit der Bezeichnung "t-online". Weiß der Teufel, jedenfall habe ich ohnehin auf der T-Online-Seite immer wieder kleinere Schwierigkeiten. Bei Phoenix bleibe ich trotzdem.

Jochen