upgraded to 0.4...can't get ctrl+enter to open new tab...

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
sweeeee

upgraded to 0.4...can't get ctrl+enter to open new tab...

Post by sweeeee »

...from the location bar. I deleted all my prefs and stuff as recommended, so I can't find the option that I had before. Now it just tries www."whatever's in the bar at the time".com, and gives me something like "www.www.mozilla.org.com could not be found". Needless to say, very annoying to have lost this functionality. Could someone tell me where to find it (I could just be overlooking it in prefs window) or what line I shoul add to my pref.js to sort it all out.

Thanks

sweeeee
asa

Re: upgraded to 0.4...can't get ctrl+enter to open new tab..

Post by asa »

sweeeee wrote: Needless to say, very annoying to have lost this functionality. Could someone tell me where to find it (I could just be overlooking it in prefs window) or what line I shoul add to my pref.js to sort it all out.

Thanks

sweeeee

alt+enter is where you find it. See the FAQ linked to in the top post of this thread.

--Asa
sweeeee

Re: upgraded to 0.4...can't get ctrl+enter to open new tab..

Post by sweeeee »

asa wrote:
sweeeee wrote: Needless to say, very annoying to have lost this functionality. Could someone tell me where to find it (I could just be overlooking it in prefs window) or

alt+enter is where you find it. See the FAQ linked to in the top post of this thread.

--Asa

Wah! I'm so stupid :(. I tried shift, but not alt. Well, thanks loads!!

sweeeee