Windows 0.5 candidate available

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
flii

Post by flii »

Stefan wrote:I wrote: That link willl

i thought you meant "that link will" as in "will" is the verb, not a name. it's not like you put commas in to separate that word as a name or anything, either. ;) such as in:

"that link sadly won't help very much, willl, becuse most of what happens in phoenix is changes on mozilla trunk." <- i would have understood.
Stefan

Post by Stefan »

Flii wrote:
Stefan wrote:I wrote: That link willl

i thought you meant "that link will" as in "will" is the verb, not a name. it's not like you put commas in to separate that word as a name or anything, either. ;) such as in:

"that link sadly won't help very much, willl, becuse most of what happens in phoenix is changes on mozilla trunk." <- i would have understood.

Yeah sure, female logic. Blaming ME for willl having a name that will confuse people ;)

:P
willll

Post by willll »

well i dont think that fili's link was any more useful than mine because it didnt talk about any mozilla changes either
Stefan

Post by Stefan »

willll wrote:well i dont think that fili's link was any more useful than mine because it didnt talk about any mozilla changes either

Yes, you are correct, but if you check the timestamps of the two posts you will see that they where posted within seconds of each other.
Thus when I wrote my post Flii hadn't even posted her message :)
flii

Post by flii »

willll wrote:well i dont think that fili's link was any more useful than mine because it didnt talk about any mozilla changes either

my post had a link that showed the targeted bugs for .5, which i thought was completely on topic, since you wanted to check out bugs .5 was supposed to have fixed. the way i understood your question, that link was a good answer.
badboy

Post by badboy »

The Release Notes (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/phoenix ... notes.html) is showing 0.4 (Oceano)
only. Yesterday I could seea draft version 0f 0.5. I am confused.

------------
badboy
laszlo

Post by laszlo »

For me it says "Phoenix 0.5 (Naples)" at the top. Hit Ctrl+Shift+R.