firefox 4 slow?

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
smsmith

Re: firefox 4 slow?

Post by smsmith »

Frank Lion wrote:What does the guy have to do to actually convince you he's stirring the pot, whack you upside the head with it?

Well, yes. That would help substantially.
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.
thewildman

Post by thewildman »

Time will tell. As one can see I am using Firefox so I must think something about it. I get very upset when anything is released an it does not function well. This goes back to the fact that at one time I was responsible for putting out product that was flawless. Yes at one time I did a wee bit of computer programing. I guess I still expect the same today. We could go on an on about this, but nothing is accomplished by doing so. Folks take any advice you receive with a grain of salt an verify the source thoroughly before acting upon that advice. I still say version 4 is a program failure.

Thanks
thewildman
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

And on that note, we're done here. Locking this thread as it is clearly not headed anywhere useful.

Yes, I know, Frank. We should have seen that a couple of pages back. Better late than never.