Crazy Browser == stolen Phoenix?

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
davidv00

Post by davidv00 »

CrazyBrowser seems like catching up what IE missed out. I wonder how long it takes MS to buy over CrazyBrowser? And the next version of IE 8? with all those features and still running on IE rendering engine?

Or another thing could be IF CrazyBrowser is violating Gecko and running the thing, later MS take over with compiled source code with a binary.....emm.... war maybe?
Ploum

Post by Ploum »

CrazyBrowser is just a "foreground" for IE ! Yes, it better than nothing, but you have IE security holes and IE issues...
Nate

Post by Nate »

It looks like IE, only really confusing. I count no less than 4 X's for closing windows. Yuck.
davidv00

Post by davidv00 »

Ploum wrote:CrazyBrowser is just a "foreground" for IE ! Yes, it better than nothing, but you have IE security holes and IE issues...

Yeah thats right. They tried to complete the missed out functionality features according to this "101 Internet Explorer could not do"...??? Still got problem on security.

I wonder is it the VBscript is the culprit of all those security holes found in IE? or there are something else?
davidv00

Post by davidv00 »

Nate wrote:It looks like IE, only really confusing. I count no less than 4 X's for closing windows. Yuck.

Oh...really? I nv try any of this CrazyBrowser yet becoz I m running Linux box.