Please stop making unnecessary changes!

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
bbellsmn

Please stop making unnecessary changes!

Post by bbellsmn »

It is time for me to say goodbye to Firefox. Every update makes the program harder and harder to use. Can't get Pandora. Can't watch videos. WOT no longer works. Have to do work arounds through about:config to get even simple things to work. Many friends have stopped using it because they just don't have the time or desire to monkey around with the program to get things working. Since we need to go to IE to do simple tasks I guess we might as well just use IE all the time. It is almost like everyone wants to make their own little changes to Firefox so they are recognized. Well, too many cooks spoil the meal.
James

Re: Please stop making unnecessary changes!

Post by James »

The independent mozillaZine.org site is not a part of nor run by mozilla.org as you can see on right side bar and in about link http://www.mozillazine.org/about/ and by lack of mozilla.org links on top/bottom like a typical mozilla.org page.

Mozilla has had their own support site at support.mozilla.org going since about 2007/2008.

The WOT extension version 20170120 and lower was added to blocklist due to serious privacy and vulnerabilities issues and no current version of WOT extension has been approved on addons.mozilla.org yet. https://blocked.cdn.mozilla.net/i1523.html
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Don't you just love it when people register on the forums to tell us they will no longer be using Firefox? Seriously, the logic escapes me.
Vitesse

Post by Vitesse »

DanRaisch wrote:Don't you just love it when people register on the forums to tell us they will no longer be using Firefox? Seriously, the logic escapes me.
Not only that, but when their user string shows they're using an old version ...
Mouse5

Post by Mouse5 »

Vitesse wrote:
DanRaisch wrote:Don't you just love it when people register on the forums to tell us they will no longer be using Firefox? Seriously, the logic escapes me.
Not only that, but when their user string shows they're using an old version ...
you'll find a lot of that will happen soon enough or people will just go over to a different Browser
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

You, maybe. Not everyone.
jimfitter
Folder@Home

Post by jimfitter »

Yep. "Tip of the iceberg".
Inside every old man is a young man wondering what the hell happened. - Terry Pratchett