Which Browser for You After Firefox 57?

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
Grumpus

Re: Which Browser for You After Firefox 57?

Post by Grumpus »

Firefox 58 if they keep with the numbering system. WTF!!!
Egads, is there any real reason for this thread to continue, now you have me posting like Mightyglydd.
Put it with the one where the board member is despondent and the reservoir of trolls who only post Firefox broke my . . . (pick something)

@Arch - does this include counting the Fedora Gnome versions you get with the various Linux magazines.
Doesn't matter what you say, it's wrong for a toaster to walk around the house and talk to you
RobertJ

Post by RobertJ »

Since it is FF General I won't lock it; although, might move it to "After Dark" if things get worse. :mrgreen:

FF 92.0 - TB 78.13 - Mac OSX 10.13.6
Mouse5

Post by Mouse5 »

Grumpus wrote:Firefox 58 if they keep with the numbering system. WTF!!!
Egads, is there any real reason for this thread to continue, now you have me posting like Mightyglydd.
Put it with the one where the board member is despondent and the reservoir of trolls who only post Firefox broke my . . . (pick something)

@Arch - does this include counting the Fedora Gnome versions you get with the various Linux magazines.
as i said in a previous post but someone didnt read it, ask the FedoraProject , or Ping ( mattdm ) on Freenode IRC Server since he's the fedora project leader,
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

...and we're done here.