Mozilla plans to collect browsing data unless opted out.

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
Grumpus

Re: Mozilla plans to collect browsing data unless opted out.

Post by Grumpus »

@The Tinsmith - It seems to me you all missed the most important basics.
You build your own system and pay cash for the bits an pieces.
Use a distro you get from a magazine and do not use your real name on installation.
Don't ever email anyone using anything but an anonymous email address which is protected.
Use lead foiled wallboard (walls, ceiling and a layer which bonds to the walls under the flooring, leaded glass in the windows, place sealed lead baffles in the duct work. Then form an electronic waterfall on the outside of your building.
Lastly do not use tinfoil for your chapeau use lead foil as the tinfoil will only assist any signal sending and detection.

P.S: I left out turning off geo location stuff.
Doesn't matter what you say, it's wrong for a toaster to walk around the house and talk to you
Omega X

Post by Omega X »

Grumpus wrote: Use lead foiled wallboard (walls, ceiling and a layer which bonds to the walls under the flooring, leaded glass in the windows, place sealed lead baffles in the duct work. Then form an electronic waterfall on the outside of your building.
Lastly do not use tinfoil for your chapeau use lead foil as the tinfoil will only assist any signal sending and detection.

All that lead will give you health problems. Use a faraday cage instead.
smsmith

Post by smsmith »

How about we use the padlock? Register your displeasure here:
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic ... &t=2706389
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.