Extensions

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
jsal0318

Extensions

Post by jsal0318 »

Where can i get a list of icons compatible with FF 57 plz?

thx
Frank Lion

Re: Extensions

Post by Frank Lion »

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)
lovemyfoxy

Post by lovemyfoxy »

(?) Title say "Extensions," query asks about icons

That list isn't ready for primetime. i inquired about Multi-Row Bookmark Bar, and it sent me to Bookmark Organizer, very wrong.
2 Desktops--Win 7 Ult.SP1 x64/6GB RAM /Firefox 52.9ESR/Waterfox64 2022.11/Thunderbird 52.9ESR/BitWarden PW Manager/Verizon FIOS wired network
smsmith

Post by smsmith »

I was offered Tab Center Redux as a replacement for Tab Groups. From the reviews, it appears Tab Center Redux may also be being offered as a replacement for Tab Mix Plus. :shock:
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

smsmith wrote:I was offered Tab Center Redux as a replacement for Tab Groups. From the reviews, it appears Tab Center Redux may also be being offered as a replacement for Tab Mix Plus. :shock:
In fairness, all three did have the word 'Tab' in the title. Maybe they are just trying to offer title replacements, rather than functionality ones.
Last edited by Frank Lion on October 3rd, 2017, 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)
Brummelchen

Post by Brummelchen »

tab center redux is only a tab list.
there is nothing for tab groups (onetab is crap and wont save data)
and for tmp there exist close to nothing.
lovemyfoxy

Post by lovemyfoxy »

AMO says there are
984 extensions with "bookmark"
3,104 with "tab."
If you search "bookmark rows," you get some with "bookmark" and others with "rows."
You might be better off using a search engine to search the site.

We'll all have a lot of homework to do.
2 Desktops--Win 7 Ult.SP1 x64/6GB RAM /Firefox 52.9ESR/Waterfox64 2022.11/Thunderbird 52.9ESR/BitWarden PW Manager/Verizon FIOS wired network
GHM113

Post by GHM113 »

smsmith wrote:I was offered Tab Center Redux as a replacement for Tab Groups. From the reviews, it appears Tab Center Redux may also be being offered as a replacement for Tab Mix Plus. :shock:
I think Tree Style Tab is a better replacement than Tab Center Redux because it allows to collapse and expand trees. Also, Tab Mix Plus needs toolbar API that still hasn't landed.
Sorry for my poor English.