Firefox 57 Address bar ?

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
IBMtown

Firefox 57 Address bar ?

Post by IBMtown »

In the address bar their is a down arrow 3 dots pocket button a star their missing how do I get it back please
BuddhaNature

Re: Firefox 57 Address bar ?

Post by BuddhaNature »

Does this help? (Read the whole thread, it's pretty short anyway). http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic ... &t=3035425
IBMtown

Post by IBMtown »

Read the link In the address bar pocket button a star their missing to how do I get it back please
BuddhaNature

Post by BuddhaNature »

I'm not sure I'm understanding your problem fully. If you still have the "three dots" icon showing then again read the thread I linked to - how to get the "Pocket" and the "Star" icons back (if they are 'missing') is mentioned at the end of that thread (assuming that the "three dots" icon is still in the Address Bar).

If the "three dots" icon is missing too then I don't know how to solve the problem short of doing a fresh re-install of Firefox to get you back to default settings. Oh, just thought, you could try (Menu) View > Toolbars > Customise... and when the page opens then click on the "Restore Defaults" button at the bottom of that Customise page - maybe that will get back the "three dots" if that is also missing.