firefox

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
Suze

firefox

Post by Suze »

It seems like every time I up grade this browser which was a great browser but no longer
every time i up grade something else gets screwed up so sad from a great browser t :x o one that is sinking lower & lower

only reason I'm still here is that I am 82 & do not have the where with all to set up another
Suze
DanRaisch

Re: firefox

Post by DanRaisch »

Can't say I agree with your assessment of Firefox but regardless... Care to tell us what issue you are experiencing after the most recent upgrade so we can try to help you resolve it?
smsmith

Post by smsmith »

This is "General", not a request for "Support" that I can tell, so I am moving it to Fx General.
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.
Brummelchen

Post by Brummelchen »

from my view, Suze: you use userchrome and some more, not sure what else you have changed. not sure but i have in mind i gave you a notice about this longer ago and firefox is revenging now on you. i am running my profile since firefox 57 (cleaned up from pre-quantum) and i dont have had any issues since then. in fact firefox is getting faster in its behavior - not like from coyote to roadrunner, but i noticed improvements. and my general experience is - the more people change in firefox the more they run into issues.