LINKSTASH AND FIREFOX

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
ameneses54

LINKSTASH AND FIREFOX

Post by ameneses54 »

Dear users,
I"m using the latest Firefox and Linkstask 2.06, the problem is that Linkstash does not show in Firefox as it does in Explorer and I have no clue how to enable this.
Any ideas, I can't find info online.
Basically, how do I use Linkstash with Firefox?
Arturo
LoudNoise

Re: LINKSTASH AND FIREFOX

Post by LoudNoise »

You might have better luck asking the question here: http://www.xrayz.co.uk/forum/viewforum. ... c9715c74c4
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
SoCu

Post by SoCu »

Hello ameneses54, I know this post has its time, but have you managed to make it work with the latest version of Firefox?

I tried to register on that page, but I couldn't do it, but I don't think it's Linkstask's problem, because it used to work seamlessly with Firefox, but with the last update of Firefox Linkstask has stopped working, it shows a message that says it doesn't detect the browser.

I have tried from about:config, and modifying the true value of browser.bookmarks.autoExportHTML, and it still doesn't work.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

I know this post has its time,
Yes, and that time was 10 years ago, in 2008. In addition, ameneses54 hasn't posted on these forums in four years. If you need support please create a new topic. Locking this one due to age.