start up with multiple tabs?

Discussion of features in Mozilla Firefox
samcramer

start up with multiple tabs?

Post by samcramer »

How do I configure phoenix so that it starts up showing multiple tabs, each displaying different content?
djst

Re: start up with multiple tabs?

Post by djst »

samcramer wrote:How do I configure phoenix so that it starts up showing multiple tabs, each displaying different content?

Open the tabs you want Phoenix to start up with, then select Tools > Preferences, then click on the "Use Current Pages" button.
samcramer

Post by samcramer »

djst wrote:
samcramer wrote:How do I configure phoenix so that it starts up showing multiple tabs, each displaying different content?

Open the tabs you want Phoenix to start up with, then select Tools > Preferences, then click on the "Use Current Pages" button.

There's no such button on my version of Phoenix (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.2b) Gecko/20021029 Phoenix/0.4). There is a "Use Current Page" button, but not a "Use Current Pages" button.
laszlo

Post by laszlo »

samcramer wrote:
djst wrote:

There's no such button on my version of Phoenix (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.2b) Gecko/20021029 Phoenix/0.4). There is a "Use Current Page" button, but not a "Use Current Pages" button.

It's in the current nightly builds and will thus be in Phoenix 0.5.
grmartin

Tab Startup

Post by grmartin »

Got to love this feature. I've been waiting for this in a browser. It's got to be the most amazing productivity improvement I've seen .
Well done team!