** OooO listen to this request oh great phoenix developers!

Discussion of features in Mozilla Firefox
long-deleted

** OooO listen to this request oh great phoenix developers!

Post by long-deleted »

-thread outdated-

-content removed-
Last edited by long-deleted on August 27th, 2010, 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stefan

Post by Stefan »

laszlo

Post by laszlo »

...oh, yes, and <a href ="http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=122411" title="Bug 122411 - about:kitchensink Mozilla does not have a kitchen sink"><b>this</b></a> is also a must-have :D
JEdwardP

Post by JEdwardP »

I'm satisfied with the free, lightweight, open-source, stand-alone E-mail client I currently use, but now that I know of this Thunderbird project, I look forward to testing it. Thanks for the information.

Jim
daihard
Folder@Home

Post by daihard »

JEdwardP wrote:I'm satisfied with the free, lightweight, open-source, stand-alone E-mail client I currently use, but now that I know of this Thunderbird project, I look forward to testing it. Thanks for the information.

Jim

A bit off-topic, but which e-mail client are you currently using?

Thanks,
Dai
JEdwardP

Post by JEdwardP »

daihard wrote:...which e-mail client are you currently using?

Phoenix Mail (available at SourceForge). It's far from perfect at this point in development, but seems stable here. I'm predjudiced toward fast, lightweight applications---hence my fondness for the Phoenix Browser project---in these days when bloatware is so prevalent.

I believe E-mailing, like browsing, is so frequently used that it MUST be done with an app that allows it to be a fast, simple process, rather than a system-slowing, show-stopping production.

Phoenix Mail doesn't compose HTML mail, but if you don't need to do that anyway, it's probably at least worth a look.

Jim