Firefox version 30.0 Error when add on imacro and Other

Discussion of features in Mozilla Firefox
krite

Firefox version 30.0 Error when add on imacro and Other

Post by krite »

i try this add on ( imacro , Social Friend finder , seo-analysis , Firefox OS Simulator , adblock plus 2.6.3 , Noscript Security Suite and Web of Trust ) but it's show

An error occurred during a connection to addons.cdn.mozilla.net. The OCSP response is not yet valid (contains a date in the future). (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_future_response)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

How to edit and install complete it ( imacro , Social Friend finder , seo-analysis , Firefox OS Simulator , adblock plus 2.6.3 , Noscript Security Suite and Web of Trust ) Please teach me for install add on imacro and Other . and Thank you for reply for help me. please. Thank you.
LoudNoise

Re: Firefox version 3.0 Error when add on imacro and Other

Post by LoudNoise »

The OCSP response is not yet valid (contains a date in the future)

Check your system time and date. This usually means the time/date on your computer is wrong.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
krite

Re: Firefox version 30.0 Error when add on imacro and Other

Post by krite »

Thank you very much for this my problem
James

Re: Firefox version 30.0 Error when add on imacro and Other

Post by James »

juwelety, your post was splitted to be a new thread at viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2961449

This was a old thread for Firefox 30 back in June 2014. Locked.